Play 2 hours to reach the final boss of the permadeath dungeon in grim dawn

>play 2 hours to reach the final boss of the permadeath dungeon in grim dawn
>die while he is at 15~20%
Fuck it
No more blind playthrough with 0 item thought
I am byond my limit now
I will emta game the fuck out of this shit even if I have to start from level 1
Fuck your dashing titans that stun and oneshot you
Fuck your hazards that you just have to accept exist and either tank them or lose massive dps
And fuck your shitty repetitive enemy designs
Now it is personal

Attached: grim+dawn+01+aufmacher-1029801519.jpg (1555x943, 670.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/O2GA7kqZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two hours? You might wanna get some levels/gear somewhere else if it's taking that long

Attached: 1652612913394.png (128x128, 26.98K)

I was overleveled by 1 sometimes 2 levels...
Also how the FUCK do you get a better gear when the game literally says every single helmet i find is worse dps than my level 25 one

What level are you? What's your build?

Also the dungeon is like multiple levels long and I had the minus armor plus ele resist mod on the enemy while I was playing a fire/burn/auto build.

level 63
I took demo and inq
I focus on dual wield pistols, I have mostly the auto skills plus the blackwater bomb plus the heal form the inq tree
Maxed as much i could with alot of points from gear
I legit dont know what I am doing wrong
I was doing the Bastion of Chaos on vet diff

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (1179x987, 2.97M)

>permadeath dungeon
There are no permadeath dungeons.
If you mean Valbury, Steps of Torment, Bastion of Chaos, Ancient Grove, or Tomb of the Heretic, those are just Challenge Dungeons, posing a higher than normal difficulty and requiring a Skeleton Key to access some or all of the Dungeon. The portion behind a Skeleton Key has to be completed deathless, but that is not "permadeath." Permadeath would be "You die in here, your character gets deleted."

>permadeath dungeon
the fuck are you even on about. there's no fucking permadeath dungeons you dumb faggot.

Ok my bad, not the best use of the word permadeath but yes it was bastion of chaos.

Inquisitor's Seal is good.
Damage boost, damage reductuon, and DoT to nearby enemies.

fix your fucking res you dumb cunt

I used the pots that do that

BoC is a pain in the ass in general.
If you wanna make a new character that qualifies as "tanky, but still has good damage" so you don't get vaporized by stuff, I'd recommend your choice of Soldier + Shaman, Soldier + Necro, or Soldier + Oathkeeper.

that's not gonna fix fucking shit. you're screaming how you got murdered and don't know what you're doing wrong. I'm telling you it's your godawful shit res. Fix it and stop being a retarded bitch. Imagine trying to kill sharzul with fucking 37% fire res

good luck user i believe in you

Generally autoattack builds rely a lot of gear and kinda suck for leveling. You will have an easier time if you switch to a more caster-type build. You can go back to autoattack later. I would start with this:
grimtools.com/calc/O2GA7kqZ
BWC is very good and efficient when your gear sucks. Apart from that you always want things with -resist. You should use a caster offhand with this kind of build. You can choose from a few things to add to this build
>mortar trap
>canister bomb
>rune of kalastor
You could also just add a bunch of points to the passives and word of renewal, and spam a component or relic skill. I think the Conflagaration relic would be fun and work great if you can make it. Also you will always have a shitty time if your resists suck. If you take fire devotions you will have plenty of damage even without much on your gear. Focus on resist gear. Good luck I have a feeling you're gonna need it

I was thinking of making my next character after I reached ultimate difficulty but it is taking so long and this is already way too hard for some reason.
And I guess this is the reason. I guess I shouldn't give a shit bout having top dps then, and switch my gear to stuff that gives me res? I went in completely blind, knowing nothing about the game and I always kinda played diablo clones like this but now I just wanna kill this motherfucker.
I see, welp it was fun running around gunning people down like the degenerates that they are, dps felt good at some points, but I guess I was killing my defenses to keep up.
Also what is devotion?
>Good luck I have a feeling you're gonna need it
Yeah

hp seems very, very low

Attached: gdawn.jpg (1920x1080, 902.31K)

Devotion is the points you get from shrines. You unlock the constellations and shit in the devotion menu.

Yep I found it, I thought shrines where just extra loot

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1919x1199, 3.7M)

>he just found devotions at lvl 63
Enjoy user, devotions are sweet

Attached: 1637730640935.jpg (400x400, 29.18K)

>And I guess this is the reason. I guess I shouldn't give a shit bout having top dps then, and switch my gear to stuff that gives me res? I went in completely blind, knowing nothing about the game and I always kinda played diablo clones like this but now I just wanna kill this motherfucker.
You're basically doing on of the top mistakes newcomers to GD do, focusing entirely on DEEPS and ignoring your res completely. I myself did the same on my first char. Unfortunately, that isn't how it works in GD. you want to focus on your res first and foremost, then you focus on your -rr and -rr%, then the rest.