Why are Boomer Shooters making a comeback?

Why are Boomer Shooters making a comeback?

Attached: boomershooter.png (600x450, 389.6K)

nu-doom is nothing like the original

Doom eternal is fucking boring
I thought it was just Any Forums hating on new things, but holy shit, I guess even a broken clock is right twice.

Attached: 995.jpg (1199x474, 110.49K)

I JUST don't understand why of all the franchise in the game they picked wolfenstein to have a gorillion cutscenes

Nudoom reminds me more of Quake 2 than anything.

nu-wolf is far more modern than even nu-DOOM, though the reason is 2016 reminded people that modern FPS has taken the wrong path in many ways and no way to make it better than to go back to the fundementals,

>hahahaha I fucking hate nazis let's fucking rip their eyes out and pee in their eyes sockets hahaha you coomin' Blazko?
>delivers a shitty 2deep4u Max Payne monologue to himself while crawling through vent
>nazi rapin' time hahaha get fucked in the ass with a panzerfaust nazi scum woohoo
I absolutely fucking hated every single "good guy" character in those games. They all swear like retards constantly, dress like disgusting drug addicts and they constantly fantasize about brutally murdering and pillaging. I have no fucking idea what the fuck were they thinking with this shit.

nu-DOOM is far more classic than basically everything the AAA has made in the last 10-15 years before it.

No bro you don't understand, nazis = evil right? So the opposite of nazis = good? Therefore anything that the nazis disliked is actually good!

>be writer
>write a garbage character
>it's just satire bro haha :)

>making comeback
They TRIED to make comeback
TNO and 2016 were fun
everything released after is just bad or mediocre

nah, you have not seen truly amazing FPS bosses until you have played ultrakill.

>boomer shooter
Why the fuck did this stupid ass phrase ever catch on? They were designed by Gen X'ers, and played by millennials. Baby Boomers don't factor into it at fucking all.

boomer to young people just means old and was a meme a few years ago, so the term just stuck and is the term that gives the most clear image in most peoples minds.

It worked well in TNO, the gag where he wakes up from a decade long fugue state only after finally being fed a nice hearty breakfast is incredibly funny

ok?? AND???

Good bait, OP. I laughed.

It's derived from the 30 year old boomer meme, it's also an explosives pun since most of these games have rocket jumping

saying nu-DOOM is nothing like classic DOOM when it brings so many of it's elements back is being selective.
>it's also an explosives pun since most of these games have rocket jumping
i never thought of that,but i will keep this

Attached: AncientAliens.png (640x480, 18.16K)

The scene later on where BJ interrogates a Nazi in the basement of a family's house was hilarious.