What does Any Forums think of ULTRAKILL?

What does Any Forums think of ULTRAKILL?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 315.83K)

Played the demo when it was first available, still waiting for the game to actually release.

What did you think of the demo?

I don't understand how you're supposed to get p-rank on Gabriel when you have to redo the entire empty level everytime

Fun game but can’t play for long for the same reason as Doom Eternal. Super fast paced precise combat can get exhausting in long sessions.

Pretty unqiue compared to all the other "boomer" shooters, I liked it. Prolonged Early Access can be detrimental in some cases, though, so we'll see.

Just don't die

Its good, movement is smooth, each gun feels useful, bosses are fun. but Im not liking the Devs leaning into the sexual gay fanart of their characters and making merch of it, As long as it doesn't become cannon

Attached: Merch.png (915x918, 1.05M)

it's worse than that- you have to also just not take damage

>t. filtered
Gabe is easy. Just get good. Even Minos Prime isn't hard enough.

how is it being filtered if I'm going for a perfect score after having already beaten the boss a bunch of times?

But you can take damage

>you have to also just not take damage
???

Where are robot schoolgirls when you need them?

Attached: uk1.jpg (924x501, 326.7K)

Just beat Minos Prime after an hour's worth of attempts, feeling pretty drained and happy

you got filtered out of the P-rank

Boring garbage filled with reddit-tier humor and references. Hope the finnish troon kills himself before releasing the full game.

the game is fine but some of the devs are trans so is shit

>trasn devs dont affect the game
>the game

Attached: WHY.jpg (1200x675, 122.95K)

>CUSTOM
if you wanted us to call you valid, all you had to do was ask hun~

Attached: 1656179898856.jpg (1242x807, 232.3K)

Great FPS. Objectively better than Doom Eternal. Reading this thread it doesn't surprise me there's troons involved. Especially considering how much of an unironic kike Dave Oshry is, but Hakita is just a Scandinavian autist who wants to make a game. I don't intend to ever pay for it unless it's on a deep sale due to New Blood being the publisher, but it's still a great game.

I love it but its sad it will take like 2 more years for the game to be finished

Attached: 1656213745538.jpg (636x636, 35.06K)

>Im not liking the Devs leaning into the sexual gay fanart of their characters
this
hakita is getting gayer and gayer in each update

People say V2 is the easiest boss and he's also the first one, but I found Gabriel much easier. Even Corpse of King Minos was a bit easier for me, V2 just was too fast.

>feeling pretty drained and happy
so beating him is like cumming

I like it but I wish they would fire all the troon devs and stop the trooncel pandering. Why do these freaks have to inject themselves into everything and beat you over the head with it that they exist?

oof

under the dozens of gay fanart sadly

>custom
can you not flaseflag like a faggot

but there's no pandering in game

Attached: 1467229918024.jpg (600x600, 22.08K)