Why does she make Any Forums seethe?

Why does she make Any Forums seethe?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 122.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGY07sXxWNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anons barely post about him.

it's the same content every week
the show has lost its soul

He is the poster child for what is wrong with the world.

Attached: 1652119681792.jpg (1920x1990, 348.37K)

Gay marriage is next on the chopping block.
All you homos had to do as pretend you're normal, functioning members of society.
and you couldn't even do that.

Who's that tranny?

Attached: 1656062828099.png (960x508, 383.88K)

cant remember the last time Any Forums even posted anything about the dude

quality burn

youtube.com/watch?v=qGY07sXxWNU

he actually wishes Any Forums clicked his videos enough to seethe

*he
Remember that he gave both a 7/10

literally who

Well I could have gone another day without thinking about the dildo waving tranny, but you fucked that plan all up.

post the pic with his own cum all over his ugly mug

Jim clearly lost interest in video games years ago. As for the tranny shit, he's an obvious sexual deviant and his weird fetishes consumed him slowly over time.

Fat british tranny

He makes me laugh every time I see his stupid face and how badly he messed himself up.

Watched one of his videos for the first time, he just has a british dude voice

It really threw me off, i guess hes like 40+ so it makes sense

its hard to imagine trannies are even human

That's because he's a British dude.

Dudes wake up, look like this, and see no problems.

Can't wait to see him pretend to care about abortion while wearing a wig and dress.

He hasn't been relevant for a while.

anyone else drop all content from someone when they troon out? im talking full drop i cant watch their old stuff anymore. rip joegoes and onlyafro

Attached: joegoes.jpg (500x500, 60.74K)

Any Forums's hated them for reasons I don't really understand for a long time. I used to be a fan but around the time they came out as non-binary their content got incredibly dry and repetitive. Calling out a given industry can be important, and shitting on games you hate can make for enjoyable content, but that can't be the extent. They used to praise games they liked and, you know, show them off. Now all they do is what gets clicks which doesn't even make sense because they get money solely from Patreon. So it must solely be for attention.

Think about this: Ni-oh 1 was their GotY, and they mentioned once that if a sequel was just more of the same they'd love it. They have never played Ni-oh 2, at least they never mentioned it before I stopped watching or listening to their content. On the flip side they DID play Samurai Warriors 5 even though they've been saying Warriors has been stale for a while and just took a dump on the game, even on the game's attempts to try something new. Which says to me they've become a toxic creator.

It sucks ass because their comedy and positive content was really enjoyable to me but the ridiculous levels of negativity that get them their precious attention is too much and annoying as shit. Oh well. Fistshark Marketing is still funny.

Usually people try do a softer voice or something more girly, but its just a straight up dude

I used to enjoy his takes on games, especially when you could tell he really enjoyed them. But later on it got to the point where he would just say "Yeah, I really liked this game. There's not much else I can say." Nigger that is your whole job. Find something to say. I had to unsubscribe when he went full tranny. Real shame. I don't mind him being a fag but at least he wasn't all in your face about it at first.

Attached: 1656117173377.gif (600x444, 2.37M)

To be fair, he was an annoying bitch even before he transitioned.

This.

Attached: 1652374433849.png (710x856, 507.76K)

yeah i did that with digibro

Did only afro actually troon out? thought they jusr crossdressed

>he's an obvious sexual deviant
He was a cuck before trooning out.

Attached: 1653154962573.jpg (1900x1211, 372.91K)

Wew what the fuck, since when is that manlet a troon?

>honoring the delusion
do not redeem the gender

This "they" shit fucks with my brain so bad. It's a plural.

>Be 'Stephanie' now
>Play new Stanley Parable that has my review in it
>'this button says the name of the player'
>Jim. Try to roleplay as Jim. You are Jim

Heh heh

I just looked up the channel
what the fuck

>she
That's a man. A fuck ugly man.

Lurk more

It was a singular as well for a longass time before the grammar police beat it out of the education system, but it's too useful so now it's coming back. For more than just trans stuff. You get used to it.

It should be /incel/ - Internet celebrities

>tranny freak with garbage takes and faggoty politics
>lmao SEETHING!!!
nice try, Jimmy boy. btw I want to say you actually pass decently as a 60 year old bong lady, but that's mainly because you're obese, and fat makes people look more feminine.

You made the thread OP

Makes me puke not seethe

Can I post Elon Musk there?