Will the upcoming Modern Warfare ll be the best Call of Duty of all time?

Will the upcoming Modern Warfare ll be the best Call of Duty of all time?

Attached: A44A85D0-A29E-4F2A-925E-E0C075C5D5FC.jpg (2000x2000, 1.34M)

it will be extremely mild. like a really watered down coffee

lol this game kinda has to save the whole genre so

Shill thread.

If Sledgehammer wasn't involved at all, I would be certain that it is going to be the best but I'm not sure. Hopefully they don't do anything important.

Feel the walls closing in Eldentroons?

>playing call of duty past 2010

that's impossible seeing as how the original was the one that ruined it
this one is gonna do it again

its funny that infinity ward said "a new era of call of duty" i wonder what they mean by that statement, mw2019 is still king in this current year

Attached: mw2art.jpg (1920x1080, 274.14K)

Yea just because I like COD and you don’t doesn’t mean I’m a shrill. Typical of you to say you faggot. Go reply to some other thread. Fuckin pussy

Pls stop posting

Probably.

plenty of elden ring threads hang out in, you'll be okay

Funny enough, the best COD in a decade was the one that actually had more time to finish development.

If the maps suck again and there are doors no it will be a massive fucking flop. That and an extremely low TTK. People bitch about CW but really the only bad thing about it was the lame ass killstreak system.

MWII probably will have the shorter time spent in devolopment, but with how many teams are working on it and that beautiful engine that they clearly know how to use
I think we're in for another great cod honestly, lets pray warzone doesn't overshadow the process

I agree I hate really low TTKs. Takes skill out of gunfights. I also agree about CW’s streak system. Terrible

I want to try the new engine CoD, but I know I'll get bored of the multiplayer after 2 hours and it's not worth 70€ for a 5 hour campaign.

>cosmetics that make multiplayer just a realistic fortnite
>maps catered to campers
>forced warzone download
>more battle royal shit
>70 dollars
>they think call of duty is worth 70 bucks when it was barely worth 60
lolno

That’s because it has stood the test of time for most of us dipshit. Stop being a little complaining bitch

I liked the gunplay and the TTK in Mw19, but the maps were fucking garbage. The amount of camping faggots in those maps were sometimes unbearable.

>>they think call of duty is worth 70 bucks when it was barely worth 60
That one isn't Activision. Your money has value than it used to. That's why it's $70.

Nah, CoD went to shit when they abandoned WW2 for Bay movie bullshit.

>the original Modern Warfare 2 killed the franchise
>now the reboot Modern Warfare 2 is going to save it
it's like pottery

Attached: 1652688243734.jpg (1129x1000, 115.43K)

I remember making fun of people for buying, fuck, I can't even remember now. Black Ops, maybe? Whichever it was, at that point, people had already bought Call of Duty 4 like three or four times. How fucking many is it now? It's still the exact same game. Unreal.

they're not rebooting mw2, they rebooted the whole modern warfare, this is a sequel to mw2019

Real fans understand it’s not the same exact game. Mild fans or complainers say it’s the same shit. Nice try though bud