I'm having fun and I've only spent $400

I'm having fun and I've only spent $400.

Attached: 1627710927048.jpg (1200x630, 247.16K)

I'm having fun in plenty of other games and I've spent nothing. Hell I've even cheated in a few of them for my own gain

Attached: 1656283707123.jpg (868x751, 83.64K)

now that blizz can't sell any games in china they will do a complete 180. immortal will not survive the coming months. hope you get your moneys' worth before they shut down the servers lol.

I'm not poor. $400 is pocket change for me. Maybe you should try getting a job lol

fuck how much did blizzard pay for shilling
every fuckign day since this shit came out has been this exact thread, and its made sure to have the entire title of diablo immortal in the picture

Umm do you even play games? I'm having fun unlike you.

Lol poorfaggot fuck outta this thread

Fpbp

I'm already done with the game and I spent NOTHING

Agreed. This is pretty similar to the D3 RMAH which people here didn't seem to mind. The game is really fun so I don't mind spending a few hundred.

The only people who can afford to waste money in this recession on shit like OP are neets with no financial responsibilities

you sound poor I make $300k a year

I make $450k

I was being modest I actually make $500k

My money goes to my farm property, 2 cars, 4 bikes, wife, 5 kids and their schooling so I don't have disposable income to spend on vidya

>Wife and kids
I'm so sorry

Same. With all my investments it’s actually closer to 725k

I'm not stupid enough to waste money on bad gacha mechanics.

I have a full time job and a wife. Some of us adults don't have time to grind. It's not a waste of money, it's an investment to fun, kid.

Can’t you just spend like $40 on a better game and get the same fun investment?

>I'm having fun
not an argument

My wife’s son makes $600k and he pays me to fuck his gf

I’m black btw

I don't think this thread is serious, user.

Holy based american