She doesn't talk about money at all

Because if she said a word, it would reveal how unreal and detached from reality she is. Someone raised in the literal fucking aristocracy has no idea how the common people live and has no right to know.

Probably if you asked her if she knew how much a hot dog costs from the street she would answer something like :
"Uhm... probably something around $1000 I guess, besides why are you asking me such a question, come on, I'll show you what mysterious artifact I recently found in southern Mozambique". She has that ignorance written all over her face.

Attached: 1656283225084.jpg (576x1024, 44.57K)

That's my sugar mommy you are talking about

She looks emotionless

>the common people
lol. OP the commoner.

they didnt make her rich ro white in the cringe terry prachet daughters shit fanfiction. this lara is only good for hounds.

hot dog: $1000
horse cock: priceless

She can survive outdoors. She's better than most common people.

Swimming hahaaa luv swimming

Attached: ddb7m74-f3cf6b49-8ea2-4f38-a2ba-18359b936744.jpg (1920x1080, 169.97K)

>FULLY modelled and wrinkled soles you can't even normally see
Soul

She has autism

oh noe joeNaHHHHH I must save heeeem

it's okay she pays off her privilege by getting raped by illiterate niggers

Attached: nulara.jpg (659x561, 50.72K)

It's the reason Indiana Jones worked, but his knockoffs, like Lara Croft and Nathan Drake, don't. Jones wasn't a blue collar worker, but he did have a normal job, and every time he went out looking for a magical artifact, it was for the research and educational impact it would have. "It belongs in a museum!" Nathan Drake and Lara Croft, however, want to plunder ancient cities so they can keep that shit for themselves. They would be the villains in an Indiana Jones movie.

That doesn't mean they don't work though. Lara was purposely portrayed as kind of an asshole in the old games anyway. In the new games too, but in a different way, she is selfish and doesn't give a fuck that a bunch of kids just died because of her while her partner is suffering from it kek

Lara Croft DOES work. She's one of the only iconic Western franchises. Don't even put her in the same category as Uncharted.
And just about every early archaeologist was upper class.

Holy shit, look at those calves!

Attached: 1606493628364.png (598x574, 178.41K)

Made for working-class cock

original lara owned it, nu-lara is a typical hypocritical spoiled white liberal college girl.

Jones also had old fashioned gumption and common sense that gave him a certain charm that the aristocracy lacks. His innocent unwavering belief in goodness exposed the admirable simplicity of his ideology:
>It belongs in a museum!
He was just a regular Joe with a sense of common decency and the backbone to stand up for it. He would lose his way now and again and be taken by desire but never failed to quickly regain his determination to do good. Croft and Drake lack the ideological simplicity of Jones, their morals and motives are too complicated to fully trust them. I never knew how to feel about them and had to constantly evaluate everything they did and said whereas I never questioned Jones, I could just tell he was the good guy. I really wish writers could capture the simplicity of ideology that the older characters had without sacrificing personalities. It seems modern characters have flat personalities and ridiculously complex ideologies that give the entire cast the presence of a family of WASPs.

OK, you may have a point.

Sweet, another anti-White thread.

she can have my hotdog for free if you know what i mean