What's the one game you can always play and not get tired of?

What's the one game you can always play and not get tired of?

Attached: 1648980012692.jpg (828x985, 79.25K)

Doom.

Flatout 2

Attached: 1627293201495.png (958x958, 1.49M)

I revisit Doom and Quake every 4 years.
Yu-Gi-Oh games tickle my autism in a good way, I often think of new decks to brew.

Crash Team Racing

I've been playing the same games for the past 12 years now and I never get bored.

>SWAT 3
>Knightshift
>Doom wads
>Runescape / OSRS
>GTA:SA
>NOLF 1+2
>MoH:AA + Expansions
>Anno 1602
>Settlers 2 + 4
and a couple more

Idk, maybe I'm just autistic

Left 4 Dead 2 because of the amount of custom maps made by the community, some maps don't play like the traditional maps and have some puzzles or unexpected traps, very fun

I dunno why, but I replay this game every year, alternating between the PSX and SFC versions. I've never been able to get into any of the other Tales games though.

Now your speaking my language

Attached: co25yi[1].jpg (528x704, 69.81K)

>most gran turismos
>ridge racer 4
any good racing game really

I used to love Runescape back in the day before I forgot my log-in details and I lost everything I didn't go back. Must spent the best part of 2 years and a whole summer once just playing it

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Rollercoaster Tycoon

Attached: 1522000805661.jpg (816x638, 326.36K)

Diablo 2 and Dragons Crown

Do you like the forza then? Alot easier to get into these days than Gran Turismo

Valkyrie Profile 2
Tactics Ogre
Ninja Gaiden Black
Dragon's Crown
Stalker

why do you hate ea so much user?

Killing people with broken rides the best of times don't forget the sims where you can make the starve to death

Dead Space

What are you looking at smooth skin

I've enjoyed the horizon games but I'm a bit burned out on them now
I like motorsport too but I usually play with a wheel setup so it's not as pick up and play as gt for me
grid 2019 is good too and has the best engine sounds I've heard in a racing game

MITSUKETE YO DREAM

Probably because it's made by a different team of devs than the rest of the tales games
They jumped ship after they were ordered to make major cuts to phantasia and became tri-Ace or some shit

Attached: index.gif (640x640, 400.1K)