How much is too much?

How much is too much?

Attached: file.png (560x465, 241.35K)

Depends on how much I play the game. I'm pretty much cool with anything under 20gb. I better be playing the game at least once a week for it to take up more than 100gb of space.

How is it even possible to fuck up so badly that a game ends up being over 100 gigabytes?
There are plenty of realistic looking games far lower in size. Why don't games at least compress the audio for languages you don't use after you pick one? They already make you download them, but it would at least save some space for people who don't go into the game files and delete them.

depends on the game but generally over 20gb is too much

meanwhile it took 15gb to install on xbox 360 from disc

Attached: 1554132454911.jpg (500x629, 275.43K)

How many DVDs was that install again? 2 or 3?

It added a lot of shit since then and then the game also had muddy textures. Looked great for the 360 and all but still.

those games are so big i'm always amazed when their size is so small. a game like gta v should be a few TB

It's supposed to be 72gb but they don't sell the base game anymore
I should pirate but I already paid

over 20gb is too much

They added a lot of content, so it's obviously going to be bigger.

2, you install disc 1 then play disc 2
installing both 1 and 2 takes 15gb

got this dirt cheap on sales, I'm thinking it will lie dormant in my library forever

Attached: file.png (1124x380, 1.01M)

It's shark card bullshit for Online kiddies

Modern Warfare 2 is probably going to be triple what GTAV is

They compressed the fuck out of Transguard so maybe MW2 will be okay.

When did it get that bloated?
Fuck it, I am uninstalling now.
Didn't realize it was taking up that much disc space.

>those games are so big
And then there's this nugget, where you get 5 tracks, 3 cars, half of game being locked to proprietary server that rarely works and most of those gb being paywalled content you're forced to install.

Attached: derth_releey.png (371x390, 94.25K)

They needed to keep people addicted to the games so the Steam version stopped selling the base game

Is this game even worth playing on PC? I heard it was pretty good but also overrun with cheaters.

It's starting to feel very dated. Even with graphics all the way up and new content it's hitting the wall, hard. The assets and map design are old-school and mechanics feel primitive and so repetitive no filters or re-skinned missions will save. Seems to be played by low-end budget kiddies and nostalgic old-fags nowadays.

>Is this game even worth playing on PC?
no
>I heard it was pretty good
no
>but also overrun with cheaters.
yes

note these are all mutually exclusive.

the game was originally 50GB
that's over 55GB of stuff you're not going to see if you're not too keen on wasting your life in GTA Online or paying the fucking bigjew your monthly salary for a flying bike
honestly, they should've separated online from 5 a long time ago

GTA V is worth playing, GTA online is not, do not waste your time on that piece of shit

why are modern games like this?

It's probably a 50GB game with another 50GB DLC packages crammed on top.

these DLC packages aren't even for the basegame, they're for online
rockstar is among the biggest scum in the industry, ironic