Now that the dust has settle

Now that the dust has settle

is this the goat tales of?

Attached: talesof.jpg (1280x720, 156.87K)

More like goat shit lolololol. Best one is STILL Zestiria, don't fucking @ me

It has nothing to do with Tales of, the damage sponge combat to sell pay to win DLC is abysmal and the western tier writing is cringe

It was my first Tales game, and obviously because they upped the budget. I loved it until about 3/4 through when the plot went batshit insane. Apparently other games are shit from what I hear from Any Forums?

Attached: Kisara.jpg (1596x2048, 378.49K)

The other games are all better than Arise.

Symphonia is easily the best and only one that's very good owing to the more compact level design and some fun interactivity. The games before had shit like random encounters and the games right after immediately fell victim to muh epic huge empty space. Vesperia might be close second. The Tales games after Vesperia are basically 1/10 shit

Attached: classic and nu-tales.jpg (2560x3600, 3.79M)

Lie. I bought and played Berseria when it was on sale for the first 15-20 mins and hated it.

t h i c c
ive played berseria before, only this one and Arise.
Arise is better.

>immediately fell victim to muh epic huge empty space.

Attached: you have to do this several times.webm (854x576, 2.67M)

Berseria and Zestiria are marginally worse but Vesperia, Xillia, Hearts and Abyss are all exponentially better than the Arise turd.

Second half of Abyss was literally torture

game doesn't have cunny = game is shit

Attached: 467369_70077880_p2.jpg (931x960, 314.69K)

kino game design, Any Forums says

Combat sucked, thank god the demo saved me from buying it.

cunny always makes games better

No.

Attached: FB6W0zrVUAM8Je5.jpg (1034x1403, 1.17M)

i quite liked arise, played berseria after and liked the characters and plot just a whole lot more. currently going through zestiria, which so far i think is pretty cool because of its ties with berseria. pretty neat to see the same concepts just way way later in the same world. i wonder how i would feel about if if i did not play berseria first, especially considering that berseria released after zestiria

Attached: 351970_20220626225102_1.png (2560x1080, 2.55M)

I think the reason ToS is good is because they knew on a Nintendo platform people are used to Zelda having fun dungeons, puzzle solving and shit like that so they wanted to compete

The worst Tales of ever made.

one thing people cant argue is that this series doesnt have the best armpits in all gaming

Attached: pits.png (602x810, 309.9K)

They ruined the skits which was the only thing that differentiated this series from the other bargain bin jrpgs you see around

Attached: 1484104841397.png (710x863, 339.08K)

you guys complain too much

lol first day?

my clitty is super hard in its pathetic cage.

I'll rank the Tales games I've finished. For me, it's:
Phantasia = Abyss > Destiny: DC > Xillia > Arise > Symphonia > Graces F > Vesperia > Berseria > Destiny > Eternia > Zestiria > Xillia 2 > Legendia

Attached: gsdx_20210607004457.jpg (2560x1792, 677.08K)

Holy bad taste, Batman.

Based

Attached: DdE03CdUwAETOSE.jpg orig.jpg (1364x2048, 301.26K)

at least you ranked arise above berseria

Im playing arise now and i am enjoying it. I loved berseria, the only other one that i played.

This game felt like seasonal anime. I played it to completion and it was a whatever. Cool graphics, I guess.

But then again, the same is true of all Tales games. The combat is button mashing (usually just literally spamming one arte) in every single one of them, so it gets old pretty fast and has fuck all strategic depth. And the writing is usually pretty shit too, most of it is skits where characters talk about nothing in particular.

I don't know why I keep buying them, maybe just for JRPG street cred reasons.

Attached: 1636323721007.jpg (804x1400, 584.32K)