Is KOTOR the only good implementation of DnD rules into a video game?

Is KOTOR the only good implementation of DnD rules into a video game?

Attached: 1656282360257.webm (1280x960, 2.88M)

I WANT MORE NAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

My wife Lina Inverse!

I want an open world game that takes place in the Slayers universe.

What's so good about Naga? All she has is balloon boobs.

you'd know the answer if you played games

Well the only other one I own is Neverwinter Nights but I haven't played it yet. How do they compare?

The Dark Sun games were pretty radical.

Attached: 609449-dark-sun-shattered-lands-dos-manual.jpg (800x1248, 265.91K)

Imagine D&D but your DM is a rules lawyer and bad at it

Man, the old SSI gold box games were so fucking good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 257.43K)

you answered your own question

I don't like balloon boobs :(

Reminder that if you liked Slayers you need to watch its lesser known little brother, Lost Universe.
Made by the same dude as Slayers and takes place in the same universe.

Attached: MV5BZWUxZTc3NzItMjcxNC00ZWZiLTlmYjctZDNjOThhN2MyZDEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3OTEyODI1._V1_.jpg (640x960, 259.01K)

They really were. I liked the Krynn games more than the Forgotten Realms ones - Solamnic Knights were radical, and you could actually play around with demihumans and different classes without them hitting their level caps in the first quarter of the second game.

Attached: Knights_of_Solamnia.jpg (400x503, 90.6K)

She's funny.

I wasn't that fond of the Dragonlance games mostly because the world is so much more different than normal d&d, with the whole moon phases, mage circles and knights shit.

It actually takes place in a paralell universe. Which is important to the plot because Nightmare tries to infultrate the Slayers universe and is sent back to the Lost Universe...universe. Which leads to the events in the show. Watch Slayers TRY before watching Lost Universe.

She's the sister of the best girl.

Attached: amelia55.jpg (600x720, 102.81K)

When I say it takes place in the same universe I'm talking about the fact that in the Slayers universe there are 4 "worlds" and Lost Universe is one of them.

Yeah but it's part of the same canon, regardless of universe . That's the main distinction

True. I'm just pointing out the term of a universe isn't the best. Gets even more confusing because of the show title.

Slayers is a show I really need to get round to watching

The point is, its a good show made by the same dude (also has basically all the same voice actors) and its a fucking travesty that it never got a second season.

Id give anything for more slayers media.

>DnD rules
>You can think up anything
>Hur durr why don't video games do this?
Hur durrrrrr.

I'd have to disagree. Revolution and Evo-R were shit and non-canon.

I came to this thread because it has lina in it.

Even as shit they were still better than 99% of current anime. Id even take it back.

Attached: 1279039432096.jpg (495x700, 142.14K)

Doesn't hurt to try

Attached: 1656284308848.png (1440x1081, 1.28M)

What games have this exact anime style bros, back when anime had soul

KonoSuba is the spiritual successor to Slayers

>Even as shit they were still better than 99% of current anime
And? Just because current anime is shit doesn't mean I'm going to watch something shit.
I watched both Revo and Evo-R and was thoroughly disgusted.
Unless they do an adaptation of some Slayers LN that they haven't touched yet, I don't want them to do anything.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Its literally a loveletter to 90s anime.

Is she really?
>Amelia55
A man of taste I see.

Magic Knight Rayearth for Genesis was pretty good.

Attached: 1656284420370.webm (1432x1080, 2.98M)

Is Amelia really the sister of Naga?
Yes. Yes she is.

She's legitimately the best character in the series. If you've never seen then movies you'd just think she's a pair of tits but that's far from the truth.
>explain why
No, watch the movies.

Attached: Naga_laugh_1_1862.png (300x270, 133.02K)

>genesis
I think you mean Saturn. And while the actual game is good, Working Designs butchered the translation.

Old Shining games?

Attached: sitd_vgg_mainart.jpg (600x871, 208.44K)

As much as I'm a fanboy of it as well, Lost Universe really needs a remake more than just a second season. It didn't stand a chance because of the production issues. And even without the production issues, the use of CGI ate up 90% of its budget. It needs a full remake with hand drawn space scenes and better plots. If done correctly, it could also be used to invigorate the "universe" and lead to more Slayers.

Just...don't let the B team in JC Staff do it this time.

Attached: Animage_Cover.jpg (646x884, 210.95K)

I don't want more Slayers. Not after the disaster that was Revolution and Evo-R.

/we have to go back
Characters like this are 10x cuter than whatever moeshit they make nowadays.

>Working Designs butchered the translation.
Imagine my shock. The SNES version has a fan translation though.
Most Japanese games on the SNES/Genesis. Or Vanillaware games/Armor Project games if you want something more modern.

Attached: Dragons-Crown-The-Elf-and-Homecoming-Chapter-16-1.jpg (640x908, 143.04K)

>Lina is like 16
I legitimately thought she was like early 30s until I watched the show for the first time

did some nog just discover bioshit games for the first time or something? what is with these threads lmao

Attached: giant niggas.gif (480x360, 2.25M)

...how? The only anime that seems like a loveletter to 90s anime is usio and tora.

Attached: 1656284928484.jpg (1920x1080, 426.88K)

>stumble upon slayers a few months ago while browsing for anime
>never heard of it before but the cover art reminds me of anime I watched as a kid
>decide to give it a look cuz im bored and stoned and the protag is cute
>it's pure unfiltered soul
Fuck whatever this thread is supposed to be about, give me more anime like slayers to watch
Making a note of these

Attached: a0943cd3d83afd582d76aeabb52e9e03.jpg (500x500, 46.62K)