Fuck the steam forums. That is all

Fuck the steam forums. That is all.

Attached: file.png (2080x1195, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop wasting your time. it's the main hive of ESL retards, autists and eastern europeans

MY GOD THIS IS AUTISTIC

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

The only reason to use the forums is to tell the devs to go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1630389472502.png (608x1059, 149.29K)

OP, you cant be obnoxious and expect to face no repercussions. that shit may slide on Any Forums, but outside of here, you're going to keep getting banned

Attached: 1645814489075.gif (63x64, 207.42K)

You did nothing wrong. Trannies will still blame you for doing nothing wrong though.

You're a fucking retard by unironically thinking you'd accomplish something by making a thread on the Steam forums of all places to begind with.

>behave like a total fucking retard outside of Any Forums
>surprised when he gets his shit slapped
You'll be in for a surprise when your parents kick you out into the real world.

Learn how the "Enter/Return" key work.

t. 85 IQ coomer

Always a grim reminder that some people genuinely think Any Forums behavior is acceptable outside of it or that they're somehow "fighting" the status quo by said behavior and then come crying back for comfort when they suffer consequences for their actions.

Attached: 1516362352147.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

but user
if i put too many of those in my posts it will become reddit spacing, which is unbased and cringe

When it comes to shit like this, I just use my alt account to post something like "Big props to Bethesda for finally making me feel inclusive, gender norms are a thing of the past and shouldn't be forced on the player" etc. Normal people will ofc get angry and you'll get the discussion you wanted in the first place.

Just NEVER post anything political or controversial on your main account, those hub bans and warnings add up over time, you'll start getting long community bans. I've never been banned or even warned on my mine, but my alt has been through a lot, I mostly use it to make outrageous posts and farm clown awards (and then use the points to award my main).

Attached: 1653834777009.jpg (800x576, 63.06K)

Samefag tranny

>it will become reddit spacing

You're a sheep.

Any forum or alternate website is still better than Any Forums and more on topic.

Attached: 1379025032358.jpg (983x748, 125.83K)

singlecringe retard

you don't belong here

I'm not reading all that shit you fucking dumbass
fuck you by the way I don't even care if you're making a good point

Attached: 1654366465420.gif (263x333, 958.7K)

You and I both know that's not true or else neither of us would still be here.

I don't think that was you did was wrong, but it's the forum for the game that you are criticizing, the proverbial belly of the beast. What did you expect?
You can still contribute by adding the LGBTQI2BBQ+ tag to the store page so it gets filtered by people who don't want to see that kind of content.

Trannys like you don't belong here, nor anywhere else. Kill yourself you disgusting freak

Coward.

It's literally just autism

Attached: gender.png (515x765, 44.62K)

>3dpd avatar
>wall of schizo ramblings
someone should confiscate your firearms

Attached: 1653914565852.jpg (657x680, 54.34K)

bros trannies are the only thing I think about

Attached: 1588712396089.jpg (676x670, 175.26K)

>act like human garbage
>get banned
wooooow

Steam forums for a game is managed by the developer, so in this case, Bethesda itself.

>trying to reason with bethesdafags
What's next, you're going to go to blizzard forums and try to enlighten them? Your time is better spent doing literally anything else.

Looking at the image I think that's Momiji from Ninja Gaiden, so technically not 3dpd.

Hahahaha, OP thinks anyone cares about his gay life. As always, OP is a fag

Watching from the side lines as white men collectively go insane has been so surreal the past few years.

>x avis not labelled
>no sample size disclosed
>no observable data, just different-sized rectangles

Attached: 1656276883108.png (1006x998, 1.61M)

>I AM SILLY

Attached: 1656231051281.png (768x719, 357.4K)

You got some balls kid, I'll give you that.

Attached: 1600380616126.png (521x937, 224.08K)

You could have easily googled the source to the data:

spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/

>retard can't read a bar graph

transgenders are creating laws and legal precedents for transhumanists.

They'll find your corpse wearing thigh highs in your rented single-room apartment, your computer left open, browser still on your favorite forum, where you post with your anime girl avatar and your trans flag emojis and defend some multi-billion dollar corporation that supports you and your parents will ultimately think: "what caused our son to be like this? our precious son? i wish we could have saved him, our beloved little boy"