I liked Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade: Episode Intermission! Did you?

I liked Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade: Episode Intermission! Did you?

Attached: 81.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

I liked Aerith's game

Attached: briana_aerith.jpg (739x415, 33.51K)

Imagine being the guy who designed her?

Yep.

Attached: 1627757755256.jpg (3840x2160, 557.99K)

Her game was very good as well! I just liked Episode Intermission a lot.

Attached: 75.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

I literally want to fuck all the women in this game

I dislike yuffie combat
not the actual combat design (i think it is fantastic, hopefully they automatize somehow the synergy stuff because it gets confusing to properly synergy), but yuffie kit
I think she just doesnt have the punch, and she heavily relies on sonon to either stagger or do damage in general. WHich is fair since yuffie is young and she doesnt have to be a power house

either way shes really mobile so i like that

Ok what mods do I need for this? There is no way anyone animated this in the current year without being vaporized by the burger tranny borg force.

I was really surprised at how elaborate her kit was. It feels like the ninja thing let them go nuts with it compared to the base game characters.
I think she'll be much better in the main game, once you can switch characters and she can play more of a support role.

That's just her default, vanilla outfit.

Have you seen the women in this game? It really feels like something that wouldn't have been able to come out in the modern day. It feels like PS1/2 era sensibilities. It's a wonder Sony didn't force them out of it.

Do you have the slightest inkling as to how absolutely fucking insane you sound?

Imagine being used as a milking machine by Scarlet.

Were we only so lucky.

Attached: 55.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

Unfortunately I only have a PS4 so couldn't play the Yuffie dlc. I'll get a PS5 the day that part 2 releases though. Theres no other ps5 games that interest me so far and the only other next gen game I care about is Dragons Dogma 2 which is years away probably.

Attached: 1581072813942.jpg (2510x1080, 1.77M)

You're all OBSESSED with Scarlet

its on PC

Part 2 is PS5 only for probably a year and then it will be epic store exclusive for another year or something

And?

Attached: Please God 3.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Bunch of amateurs.
Shame the game's just awful. The only good thing about it are mods and the combat

Attached: scarlet.png (1919x1079, 2.15M)

The visuals on the remake are breathtaking.

Attached: 20220626025445_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433.35K)

Haven't played it yet. Hated Remake though.

yuffie DLC is on pc

If you have anymore pics like these, just keep them cooming please.

I don't have good enough pc to play it. My understanding is that pc version is shit port and needs extremely good pc to run properly

Unfortunately, I don't have many, just took some in her first cutscene in Intermission. I might hop back in with a camera unlocker and take more for another thread.

Attached: Please God 4.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

Looks okay I guess. This whole realism garbage is going to make every thing dated. And also the series is gonna take 10 years to come out and no one will give a shit then.

>want to play VIIR
>not going to until I finish VII
>VII on PC has a retarded bug where the game shits itself and black screens right before you meet Aerith

Even Marle?

Imagine the Scarlet vs Tifa slap fight with these graphics, but modded so Tifa does almost no damage, and as she gets lower on health she starts ignoring more and more of your inputs, eventually dropping to her knees in submission before an H-scene kicks in

Attached: original.jpg (1200x675, 68.3K)

whats wrong with your pc