Any Forums says a game is shit

>Any Forums says a game is shit
>it’s actualy kino

What are some other examples of this?

Attached: D219451A-BBE4-4901-8997-24E87FC2C70A.jpg (1024x1024, 346.27K)

Attached: 134 - Ymd7Lt8.jpg (3840x2160, 423.8K)

i have a knack, since i was a child, for telling which games are pretty good just by looking at a few seconds of gameplay. returnal looks like a well above-average game, but i would never play it because i don't like the character's design. character design is just as important as any other part of a game and major franchises can sell of character design alone. never forget this incredibly important aspect of video games of character design; simply, a character that millions and millions of people will be pleased by.
returnal just doesn't have that and it shows through sales too

Remnant: From the Ashes

ive been playing pathfinder kingmaker this week as it's $8, and ive been enjoying it.
when it came out, people here said it was pozzed. but im 14 hours in and so far i have not seen a single pozzed thing, nor have i encountered poor writing. so far the game has been relatively high quality

>game plays really fucking well and has one of the highest replayablity on the PS5 so far.
>didn't sell well cause MC doesn't make everyone c00m
the absolute state

sunbhuman

to be fair, visuals are important. a bland looking protagonist matched with a bland uninspired name = low interest

> believing Any Forums
> believing anyone on Any Forums

>Any Forums says PS5 exclusive is shit
user...

Attached: DS_Tall-1280x1440-5a96ed93665756b28f6d70e65266e64c.jpg (1280x1440, 458.53K)

I enjoyed the campaign for Metal Gear Survive. It's a fun engine and the game used it well. Never need to touch the game again but that's fine.

I don't think anyone has slammed the game itself. It's solely the ugly cover.

Any Forums has only given me good games. you have to be like me, though
>not impressionable
>does not fall for hype
because it is up to the user to decide which games are good for him based on their interests. i found that people actually have trouble with this because they need to be told what to play; so they just go and play any recommended or hyped game without knowing what they are getting into -- and even jumping in a game without even liking it in the first place. that's your problem here

I got filtered by the third boss or fourth boss (the one where you need to balance on those flying platforms) and I just got tired running through the same levels to get back. Is is worth pushing through?

Attached: 81W8CAno24L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1193x1500, 209.07K)

Dark Souls 2

do you also cage your cock and plug your butt?

Talented developers. Only complain is that they should have at least 7 maps for full price.

no, ur a faget

Attached: Your_New_Home.jpg (1200x1600, 244.93K)

Good game. I don't care for roguelikes so I wish it was a more standard action shooter but the rogue stuff ties in thematically with the world and story well so it sorta works. Selene is one ugly dogwoman but I'd hit that pooper.

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

>shit game can be a kino
>kino game can be a shit
Your point?

Attached: what a story mark.jpg (600x315, 27.78K)

>i would never play it because i don't like the character's design. character design is just as important as any other part of a game and major franchises can sell of character design alone.

This.

It's stuck with me all these years too. Very unique game.