Why does Atlus skip out on Switch when that's clearly where the main SMT audience lies?

Why does Atlus skip out on Switch when that's clearly where the main SMT audience lies?

Attached: 1641889652019.png (1066x648, 15.83K)

They just think it's funny

Switch can't run most of their games.

answer me you faggots

SH2 doesn't have much pre-orders because Atlus burned too many fans with how unfinished and awful SMT V was

Attached: 1656254263343.gif (896x832, 637.33K)

So that all the nintendoids will kill themselves and nintendo will cease to exist

Main audiences lies with Playstation.Cope Seeth and Dilate Nintranny.

Hmm, seems like OP forgot to add a certain element to his chart and I wonder why...

Attached: COMG Pre-Order vs Game Pass Comparison.png (1024x768, 30.18K)

They can't put games with file sizes above 16gb on the Switch without it eating into their profits too much and doing that heavily restricts their games. That's really it, a lot of devs are lazy and don't want to optimize their game when they can make it super bloated and code it very inefficiently on the other platforms without having to give a fuck. That's why games like Kingdom Hearts are cloud titles when the Switch can clearly run them with no issues.

Shit, Square were also lazy with KH 1/2 on PS3. They should've easily been 60fps there too.

>file sizes
>code it very inefficiently
incredibly retarded post user

Because they were incompetent enough that it took them 7 years to develop V. Normally this means they should be following up on it with spinoffs on the same engine, but by the time they do that the Switch 2 will be out, because again they are that incompetent.

Who knows, but you should be glad since Nintendo can't be used as an excuse when Soul Hackers 2 has middling sales.

>Switch can't run most of their games.
>Switch runs Catherine Full Body, TMSFE#, and 13 Sentinels flawlessly
>Nocturne was a botched port that runs like ass on every system
By most of their games, did you mean "game" with Persona 5?

SMToddlers really are stupid.

Yeah, Square are fucking jewish as hell and that's nothing new. The X/X-2 port on the Switch is a good example. It's on all a single card in Japan but everywhere else came with a download code for X-2 so they could save money.

Well as I mentioned, the bloated file size is the main culprit and we saw how fucking retarded devs can be in regards to that with Stranger of Paradise's absurdly bloated models both tanking performance and bloating the file size. The inefficient coding is a separate issue but it's an issue with a lot of Switch ports because it struggles to run their garbage code that the other consoles can brute force. Which isn't a dig at the Switch, it's a dig at the incompetent coders but the issue that arises when porting games is that they have to waste time and money to get that garbage code to run and it often results in bad ports that just don't perform that well on the Switch.

The Switch is a console where lazy devs flourish by doing the bare minimum. Many games perform poorly and then you have some scenarios like the recent KOTOR2 release where it's impossible to beat the game on the Switch without cheating because of a game breaking crash that should have been caught and fixed before the game was released. The workaround to be able to beat the game is to triple click the left thumbstick, open the cheats menu, select warp, and warp to a specific location to bypass the area that crashes the game. It's honestly fucking insulting how Switch owners get treated like second class citizens a lot of the time.

>Why does Atlus skip out on Switch

For a lot of reason
>Atlus is the creator of the slogan "Everything, but Switch"
>Tendies don't buy Atlus games
>the Switch is worse than a current low budget tablet
>a port is insanely time and money demanding
>even if Atlus port the game with the smartest and most qualified people on earth, it will still look and play like trash and outside of a few retards on Twitter (no wonder Atlus doesn't take anyone serious on the low IQ website) no one will buy Atlus games on the toaster

I never understood why people have the Switch tbw. It is just a cheap tablet. And even native exclusive games like Xenoblade 2 or Zelda look like empty soulless spaces with copy pasted assets hidden behind such a low resolution and such a low frame rate that you maybe get away with it calling it a slide show.

You can take it to parties. I mean I don't go to parties but if I did I could take my switch. I wouldn't but I could if I wanted to.

They intentionally rejected SMT and Devil Summoner branding for SH2

>SH2 doesn't have much pre-orders because Atlus burned too many fans with how unfinished and awful SMT V was
Wait, let me break it down
>SMT V was awful and unfinished
>Switch owners who preorderd it were burned
>SH2 which comes to everything but Switch has few preorders because of it
Did I get it right?

Better question: who do tendies only own one platform?

I bought the Switch for Mario Maker 2 and Tetris 99. But really, other than for specific use like games that you play so much that they're a "hobby" aside, the Switch is pretty terrible and the Nintendo games that are the main factor for buying are increasingly souless, lazy and low-budget, despite costing $60 every time.

Persona 5 is a PS3 game, Switch could absolutely run that too

>They can't put games with file sizes above 16gb on the Switch
Switch versions wouldn't need 4k textures.
Can you stop spewing this bullshit in every thread? You're literally saying "They chose to earn nothing because using a bigger cart would mean they would get gorillion-1 instead of gorillion".
>That's why games like Kingdom Hearts are cloud titles
Kingdom Hearts port was on cloud because SqE are lazy fucks