Villain tries to destroy everything good

>villain tries to destroy everything good
>nameless heroes save the day
>villain gets the credit

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-175239_Twitter.jpg (1080x1795, 766.45K)

Windwaker was panned when it was released. People expected that animated E3 vid of Link and Gannon fighting to be what the game would look like.

Windwaker is the second-worst mainline Zelda, only eclipsed by Skyward Sword.

We....DID....get it, as TP years later.

But now i want to see a sea fairing link but in TP graphics

>this made boomers seethe and rage with anger

Attached: Celda.jpg (888x314, 68.5K)

That isn't even remotely true, you tasteless faggot.

So Miyamoto is the reason why TP looked like ass?

>Windwaker is the second-worst mainline Zelda, only eclipsed by Skyward Sword.

Attached: 1643912519967.jpg (186x250, 5.73K)

>realistic ocean on GC graphics
Would have looked like ass

I remember I seethed hard at screenshots from the original trailer but then when I actually played it at a demo kiosk at k-mart I 180'd and ended up loving it when I saw it in motion.

Yeah I thought that was a weird take too. Obviously WW is worse than SS.

Miyamoto is a clueless retard. He deserves credit for his early success with Nintendo but as the years go by he sounds more and more out of touch

>Windwaker was panned when it was released
miyamoto is just a retarded soulless normie with zero taste, correct. the only good things that have come out of nintendo have all been in spite of him, never thanks to him

Attached: 1656101302523.jpg (1300x1926, 952.14K)

Miyamoto's approach to game design worked great when there were tons of unexplored ideas and relatively limited tech.
Now that we're in an era where iterating on and perfecting old ideas is more important than desperately trying to find something totally original, he needs to be put to pasture.

>Most of the industry is still obsessed with realism
Will it ever go away?

There's way more soulless autistic robots like miyamoto out there than there are soulful geniuses, so no, it's only going to get worse

Jokes on him, this is the best Zelda in the series.

It's more like it works when it's only affecting his own games. Some busts, some successes. But once Miyamoto had power over other projects he started fucking up games that he has no right being involved with.

>tendies out in full force defending the owner of their favorite microdick against these accusations
>all they can say is "EVERYBODY ELSE HAD SHIT TASTE BACK THEN TOO"
In a better world these people would be shot dead

Attached: 1655473873678.jpg (600x615, 70.05K)

based Miyamoto

>once Miyamoto had power over other projects he started fucking up games that he has no right being involved with.
100% this
It's gotta be a nightmare having some retard come along and fuck up your project bc he did well with something else once upon a time, and with basically zero accountability bc he's got an ocean of faggots that'll defend him as though they were his own offspring

Attached: yGW70.jpg (660x371, 42.9K)

Which projects did he fuck up? I never bothered looking into this stuff.

>Miyamoto hated a soulful style
>Loved Twilight Princess with its fugly humans
lel

I'll make a list, and then the millennial autists on here can screech about it til the thread hits 600 posts

You'll just get "mario mandate" conspiritard answers with no definite proof for anything.

I await your kino, sir.

>Conspiracy
>Tanabe fucking admitted it
What is the problem with you people, Nintendo had to fucking delay the Mario movie because it was too boring because of the mandate

The sea in this game looked fucking insane, although it was the xbox.
It's Pirates of the Caribbean

Attached: 9613.jpg (640x480, 43.59K)

>didn't even post anything and the miyamoto jidf equivalent is already running cover