This is one of the best games ever made, story, soundtrack, gameplay mechanics everything is amazing

This is one of the best games ever made, story, soundtrack, gameplay mechanics everything is amazing

Attached: 11307DTu3lzL6thuipVwZruYSmRFn1_SpucegJYgtAzcjZLIRPxpCVJkr5C8vfVy5FYMRdHbaJHQXOZldbhjm9ypcA4w51iZ.jpg (2048x2048, 629.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-KFYqCHZ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=6zlSUvWU6z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't ask.

If it was as good as you and Any Forums say it is, I would have played it by now.
Since I haven't, the only logical conclusion is that it is irredeemable shit

>Watches trailer
Oh cool, another movie "game"

>soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=n-KFYqCHZ7A

Attached: 1512281498268.png (395x296, 187.08K)

Everything except Dark Bramble is perfect.

Wrong, you have irredemable shit taste

Based

It's about as far removed from a "movie game" as it's possible to be.

>can only play it once

Attached: 1413738770092.jpg (680x455, 81.09K)

Cool, it's your word against the official trailer whose entire purpose is to represent the game, and it doesn't represent any sort of interesting gameplay, just pretty scenery and muh music. So do you have anything else or not?

Dark Bramble serves perfectly well as a final gauntlet area

>I have to wait until I get Alzheimer's to experience it again

Attached: Sadness.jpg (900x900, 50.08K)

Just go pirate it. Giving too much away would genuinely spoil the experience

guess the dev is mad that nobody is buying his shitty walking sim during the current steam sales he keeps spam this garbage all the time

So you're saying that flying a spaceship around a solar system where you can literally take off from one planet and fly to another seamlessly, with no procedural generation, looks like a "movie game"?
Don't bother playing it. You're so retarded you'd get stuck after 5 minutes and complain about it.

Lmao, that sounds EXACTLY like a movie game.

Outer Wildsbros... how do we refute this?

OK. Your brain doesn't work.
A movie game is a game where there is minimal actual involvement of the player. You just go along for the ride while it plays out in front of you.
A game where you are free to explore anywhere you want at any point and has maybe a total of 5mins of cutscenes or less total isn't that.

Well, since I am thinking then I must exist. I love Outer Wild.
I have no proof that others really exist, and even less proof that people on Any Forums do. This hypothetical user does not like Outer Wild.
Since I exist and love it, this man who does not love it is probably an illusion made by a Djinn to deceive me and is argument is therefore false.

This game is the only redeeming thing about California.

Like THIS!

Attached: Clipboard01.png (970x180, 26.24K)

You seem angry.
And okay then, let's go by your (wrong) logic of what a movie game is and say it's not a movie game, it's a walking simulator. Or in this case, a walking + flying spaceship simulator. Still bland and uninteresting, so unless you have something else to say, you can go circlejerk it while not being able to explain how it's good.

t. philosphy 101 class follower

I don't want to look up a walkthrough, but this game makes me feel like a total idiot. I almost feel like being lost is half the fun in this game.

faggot shill

For me it's Brittle Hollow, the most kino planet of all.

Attached: 44.jpg (1200x991, 128.43K)

Outerwildsisters... It's over...

>I almost feel like being lost is half the fun in this game
It is. The payoff wouldn't be anywhere near as good if you didn't spend hours completely clueless beforehand.

I played it recently. Best advice I can give you is that there's only very few instances of "something" being gained to advance the game OTHER than information
The ship's log is your best friend in that regard Everything you read that is relvant is placed on a chart where you can piece your own conclusions together
Spoiling yourself about where to go or why completely ruins the experience. I don't think there's a single game that gives you this kind of freedom yet once everything clicks you go full wojack

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zlSUvWU6z8

Attached: yes_yes_yes.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

We don't, he won.

you're too stupid to enjoy it anyways so no harm done. just don't spread your retardation in these threads or you might actually trick someone with taste into not playing it, which would be tragic

>No arguments
>Just insults
Concession Status: Accepted

Just keep exploring places you haven't been and following up on leads that appear on your ships log. You'll feel like you have no idea whats going on for most of the game until suddenly you'll start to piece everything together. You really don't need a walkthrough for this game as it will eventually spell out almost everything for you.

How was the DLC?

>Just take my word! I'm good for it!
Sorry, but i'm never falling for this shit again. Any Forums can have extremely shit taste.

solid

You'll know if it's for you in 20 minutes

Pretty good until the ending.
It's kind of a different feeling from the main game though since it's all in one place and you only use your ship to get there.

And you have yet to explain how it is a walking simulator. By your definition is Portal a walking simulator? How about Dishonored? You can get through the entire game without fighting or killing anyone so really you are just walking and climbing.

The trailers just show the planets because showing any gameplay would be pretty tricky and also spoilery, since the gameplay is solving puzzles and mysteries.

Cool, I'll have to try it out but for now I'm out to avoid spoilers.

you're doing the right thing. I've shown this game to a nigger i had friends in common with and he complained the whole time that it wasn't RDR2. found it very annoying his gameplay was being interrupted, amd the exploration, the mystery, the feelings of scale, horror and gratitude you're made to feel as you play it, made literally zero impression on him.

just like climbing mountains, nogs see no purpose in it. What could possibly be up there that you can't get from around the corner for for a counterfeit bill or for free at night, right?

stay where you are nog, nothing to see up here

Attached: wanderer.jpg (2327x2980, 984.47K)

Amazing, I loved it as much as I did the base game.
Main game is text heavy, but the DLC has practically no text and goes for more visual and environmental story telling.