Will KH4 bring older fans back?

Will KH4 bring older fans back?

Attached: kingdom-hearts-4-44349.1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 50.68K)

older "fans" who didn't realize that all those "spinoffs (i.e BBS/DDD/etc." were actually important to the story came back to KH3 after only playing KH1 and KH2 to find out it nothing makes sense at all and immediately dropped it
those who are still excited ARE the only remaining older fans because everyone else has dismissed it for nomura's wild ride that they won't touch again with even with a 10-foot stick, while these older fans acknowledge it's nomura's wild ride and want to ride it to see how much more stupid it can get for the fun of it, KH4 included

All KH fans are fully grown adult males.
It's pretty pathetic honestly.

Haha, no. What's does KH have to offer to older fans? There are no longer classic Disney worlds, Final Fantasy characters are gone, the art style got worse in KH3, gameplay is braindead and too much stuff is locked behind annoying mini-games, filler is more egregious than ever.

Yeah, imagine caring about a stupid Mickey Mouse game and looking forward to 'Sora's new adventures' in your 30's. These people need to take a shower.

Nomura plot that grows exponentially autistic.

KH3 barely sold more than KH1, so it's doubtful. Pretty sure a lot of older fans have moved on from Nomura's god awful story telling.

>Completely new Saga
>Tripling down on OCs and obscure lore
>new style
>Final Fantasy characters are even further from a priority
>Disney worlds confirmed almost like they are an afterthought
No, I don't think it will. Nomura used the whole DisneyxFF thing to get attention and now that the series is two decades old and a big name he's ready to move on completely from the concept and do what he always wanted and focus on his own characters and weird concepts.

KH1+2 were happy accidents.

Anyone with half a brain stopped playing this shitty series after BBS (CoM and 2 sucked but there was still hope). Plenty of adults are retards so yes

>game aimed at toddlers
>incoherent and incomprehensible plot you need to play ALL the games in the series before getting into the latest title
gl convincing modern 12 year olds they need to invest their time in your cringefest, nomura

If the Tokyo Team comes back it will.

>black coat bad guys
Wow, how original.

Attached: KH4_03_legal-1.jpg (1200x675, 39.78K)

why does unreal sora look so ugly

He doesn't

No.

They fucked it up.
>overly confusing story
>Spin offs are actually key to understanding what the fuck is going on
>Do the bare minimum to be considered a "cross over"
>Disney cartoons are no where near as popular as they used to be.
>Final Fantasy is no where as popular as it used to be
>both companies have to constantly appeal to Nostalgia, but people are Nostalgiad out.
>Most of the OG fans of the FF series are in their 30s-40s by now
>Most of Disney cartoon fans are over thirty and up to literally dead from old age.

Even if they made all the "worlds" zoomer TV shows or Marvel/Star Wars plus Frozen/Tangled/Pixar shit. No one besides der consoomer would care.

I'm pretty sure most older fans checked out at KH3, if not even before that.

Nomura saying that he want to focus on the OC characters is even more baffling knowing that 90% of the cast is irrelevant in the post-KH3 story arc. Of course, his new MoM era characters will soon be discarded, too, because he doesn't know any better.
This is why you don't let a fucking character designer write and direct video games. Anyway, the series is dead and it will be years before they start showing KH4 again.

>All KH fans are fully grown BLACK adult males

Fixed

FPBP.

KH3 already did. It's what made me finally pick up all the spin-offs and now I'm hooked again.

Girls predominantly love KH actually

i bet if we met irl i could end your lives with my bare hands.

Even fujos left

Why is he some femmy twink now

Wait there's not going to be a million spin offs between 3 and 4?

There's a new shitty mobile game that does that now.

>Spin offs
Kingdom Hearts has no spin offs.

see