So... uh.. this was a fun year for games

so... uh.. this was a fun year for games

Attached: img.png (1002x650, 82.22K)

Honestly? Best fucking year for me to play catch up on older stuff. I don't mind it too much.

Elden Ring, Pocky & Rocky, the list goes on

>two games
Why not continue that list, user?

The new PS Plus. As an American, there was no way I was touching PS Now.

Game streaming sucks and I hate that all the big companies are trying to push it

>2 games in the past 7 months
crash soon, fellow stalkers.

IDK, that 'High on Life' game looks pretty slick.

>crash soon
Retard

Azur Lane 2 got announced so at least we patricians are getting that.

It's going to cause irrepairable damage to the gaming industry just as it already has done to film and music. Not only will you, the consumer get a deficient and degraded experience but it will also considerably reduce corporate revenues and therefore budgets.

Like every year

>Elden ring good
>Total warhammer 3 a shitshow at the moment with Immortal Empires being the decisive factor in it remaining a flop or not
>MH Sunbreak looks good
>Pocky and Rocky were fun
>Xenoblade 3 looks breddy gud
>Splatoon 3 might be decent?
>Darktide maybe good but it's Fatshart so chances are it iwll be ass
Year is kind of a wash but I remain hopeful for the future even if it will be shit.

nobody here plays videogames, they just post anime girls and pretend theyre trolling each other to get EPIC! (you)s to show the other discord trannys

it's a downward spiral. you can call how bad the year is by January, just look at the past 2 years
>cyberjunk 2077
>elden mid
I can't remember 2020 but I'm sure the "big release" of that year was bad too

Everything got delayed because of COVID and because of Cyberpunk. The realization that a huge title like that can be soo poorly received and nearly bankrupt several investors scared companies into giving developers more time.

Fun year for announcements at least..

Attached: 1654740839980.jpg (700x677, 65.23K)

When was the last really good year? Sometime in the early 2010s?

Two more weeks?

I'm still playing hundreds of games from years ago
Stop looking forward to games, instead, look to the past.

You're just going to end up even more disappointed and I really don't want anymore threads like these from you

Wait really?

why are you referring to er as elden mid?

So post more good games, silly man. Prove them wrong!