We have to go back

We have to go back

Attached: FWMNbNdUAAYlB_5.jpg (2048x1536, 294.11K)

>local multiplayer is dead
feels bad man

Attached: .jpg (896x1300, 487.6K)

>gaylo
Go back. Please.

>soulless mcmansion

>recently bought 2x PS2 RPGs that has 4 player support
>bought a complete PS2 console package, a multi-tap, 4 PS2 controllers, 4 memory cards
>some Mtn Dew of all varieties
>was planning on getting the boys together so we can play like we used to
>one friend got has a wife who is a cunt and immediately saddles him with "kid duty" as soon as she hears a whisper of guys night
>other friend is up to his arm pits in work. Guy makes like $250k a year but he never stops working
>last friend is just overall busy with life as one is usually
>I fall into that last category myself
I didn't realize the amount of effort required to get a game night as an adult.
>MFW turned 30 and still on Any Forums
>MFW still on Any Forums of all places
I'm trying to leave but I keep coming the fuck back.

Attached: 1633812693097.jpg (400x400, 25.38K)

everyone should have the same chair or it's just unfair

>CRT TV's
fags who love them never had a chance to move them around. I love LCDs and don;t want to go back

I used to have a 32" Samsung HD CRT sort of TV. The thing had to have weighed like 80lbs easily.

>CRT
no we dont

At a LAN party back in the day, my friend's Halo didn't run for some reason. Instead of just moving to one of the available computers, he played Runescape. Truly better times.

We have to go back and prevent Halo 2 from happening. One of the most cancerous games for one of the most cancerous consoles.

>images you can smell

I never LAN partied when I was a teen because I didn't have my own TV or PC to lug around to friends houses
That shit was expensive back then!

That's why you have at least one NEET friend. They're always able to hang out.

Definitely my fondest gaming memories are doing this. I did it with cel damage, avp2, hallo 2, halo 1, the counter strike on xbox, unreal tournament 2000

I only ever played Perfect Dark at one of these

it wasn't very fun because everyone was way worse than me

Attached: 1582784685040.jpg (1021x1024, 94.53K)

>it wasn't very fun because everyone was way worse than me
I feel that user. I can't count the number of times I've had to play stupid with friends on local multiplayer just so I don't crush them and ruin their good time. They always played sports games while I was the FPS/RPG guy. I didn't and still don't play sports to this day, but I would play their NFL/NBA/MLB games and usually still get better than them because of the game stat weights and what not.

Did Halo 2 have any cool skins on the online store?

Imagine the electric bill

This only happened because of Boomer parent wealth.

Now everyone is fucked and can barely afford rent and food.

And it's going to get even worse before the system collapse and you can't even game anymore.

Dark days ahead.

ironically Halo 2 Xbox Live kinda killed local multiplayer once devs realized Live actually worked

even more ironic is that Halo kept local splitscreen until Infinite, I remember going to a friend's house and being able to hop on splitscreen online and made screenlooking a viable not-cheap tactic

jfc user calm the fuck down. You can get a brand new Xbox Series S for $300 these days. I know shit is bad right now but you make it sound like the world is going to end tomorrow. Have a few drinks. Play some games. Get some head (if applicable), and relax. If the world is gonna go to shit no matter what, no point in being angry all the time.