Untitled

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 160.94K)

So whatever happened to TheGamingBritbong? Last I heard he kept most of his new videos as patreon exclusives.

tehsnakerer is funnier and less annoying.

Arguably the best gaming content on YouTube

He's contrarian as fuck and he shills dee em see but I like putting his vids on as background noise. I like his humor

I love his autism when it comes to DMC but that's about it. Other than that, most of his videos are incredibly rambly and at times incoherent.

He's literally a Any Forumsfag and his God of Four video basically confirmed it

>he's literally a Any Forumsfag
That hasn't been a good thing since 2012 or so.

I don't care if he uses 4tranny or glebbit, why does that matter to you? Do you know how many faggots use this site, and how many assholes on youtube you watch everyday use reddit? I fucking hate this board, and I hate you too

>his God of Four video basically confirmed it
Anyone who has more than five brain-cells running through their heads hates that shitty game. You don't have to go on Any Forums to think that.

"the good gaming youtubers" were replaced with twitter accounts like the mrfeels gang

there's some e-celebs you can easily track back to Any Forums or shit like that
but in a globalized internet, we're past the time when certain attitudes or traits can be associated with specific sites
twitter isn't even just tumblr 2.0, it's an amalgamation of different sites

>Just watched his Ratchet and Clank video again today
>Mfw I see a thread about him soon after

This can't keep going on. This kind of shit happens all the time. I am slowly becoming more and more paranoid. There can't this much of a consistent string of coincidences.

He plays too much snoyshit and I don't get why if he's just gonna rip it a new one
His ninja gaiden and DMC videos are top tier
Arguably way more entertaining than matthewmathosis

You are one with the Any Forums hivemind.
Sooner you accept that your life isn't your own the better.

more entertaining than matthew with none of insight matthew brings

The vaatividya of action games.
If you didn't know that already or remember what a colossal failure GYP was, you need to go back.

>there's some e-celebs you can easily track back to Any Forums or shit like that
no there's not. they all came from reddit

I'll pants up and admit I rewatch his videos a lot, especially the rac ones. The monologue and monotone aura of his videos make them godtier to just put on as static, and he keeps his jokes spaced enough so you're not constantly being blasted.

I don't consume e-celebs for trivia I can get through a google search desu

I read your post with TheGamingBrit's tone

doesn't make any difference when anyone that has been on Any Forums and somethingawful became an sjw wimp in recent years because of troll's remorse, while zoomers love copying older memes either ironically or without knowing about them

It's a bad habit of mine to rewatch a shit ton of videos I have watched previously. Idk why I just dont find something else to watch. I blame the Youtube feed recommending me either shit I have already watched or just shit videos.

But yeah GamingBrit is alright. I will watch anyone if they are covering an interesting-ish topic and know how to keep the pace.

His Silent Hill videos are extremely comfy too

I really enjoy charlie's writing but jesus fucking christ has he not gotten better at reading his script.
It's like he always ends his sentences with the same raising pitch and holds it there.
Bit did the exact same shit and it makes me feel like I'm listening to someone in school reading out of a boring text book.

>troll's remorse
you fucking what? i hate this board. seriously the gateway for all newfag cancer on Any Forums. just a straight up shit board

There's not a lot of people that make videos on sony games. I only saw his killzone video because it's like the only video essay about it out there.

I meant the shitty moviegame ones like nuSpiderman and dad of onions

I still remember his deleted Skyrim video where he showed his face and he was like 15.

The guy outed himself as being a turboautist when he got upset that the vast majority of people didn't think playing the untranslated WiiU port of Yakuza 2 with an English guide would be an enjoyable experience. The guy just wants an echochamber of people who agree with him. Pretty much what happens to everyone who starts browsing Any Forums at 15 years old.

him shilling his videos on this board is what confirms it you stupid faggot