What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?
>Tutorial mode has a fucking raid boss that you have to solo
>Can get stun locked by 2-3 enemies
>Might as well run around buttnaked because armor doesn't do dick for damage reduction
>Frequently fighting large groups of enemies
>Dying is extremely punishing forcing you to re-do all of the tedious bullshit to get back where you were
>Low tier enemies can take away 1/3 of your health with 1 weak attack
It's fun, but the difficulty curve is horrendous.
>Any attack lounge's you forward like a retard pushing you off cliffs in tight spaces
>Movement is clunky as fuck
It's fun but the difficulty curve is ridiculous and the movement is ass.

Attached: OIP (1) (1).jpg (474x474, 50.92K)

retard

>Dark Souls 1
>Difficult
Also, since you call it a raid boss I assume you're an MMO tranny, promptly flip a coin, if it's tails, kill yourself.

Nerd

retard

assuming it's not bait, it's just something you get used to
DaS1 is very easy, as are 2, 3, and Blood Borne
Though I'll admit I'm having a hard time with Elden Ring, since everything seems to be much fast than me

I'm not baiting, there must be some hidden meta build you guys know about I went into the game blind and just got it last night.

>Lounge's

The perfect thing for you mom to do on my COCK.

I've played through all the games only using the Battle Axe. It's not really about meta, just taking your time
DaS1 is notorious for having bosses having very open attack windows if you just hug them, and strafe right
I'd advise a gamepad
oh, actually, pyromancy is very strong in 1, so if you're having a hard time, try pyro

>Tutorial mode has a fucking raid boss that you have to solo

Attached: 1534084115051.jpg (1083x1080, 294.28K)

>Pyromancy
I didn't know the game had magic.
Yeah, thas big fat fuck with the hammer when you get out of the prison.

2 or 3 of the starting classes have magic, actually
I think it's Faith/Sorc/Pyromancy

the DLC Sorcery is fucking busted though
also, a secret for the first boss:
If you beat him before you collect your weapons, as in when he first drops down, instead of running away, you get his hammer

You can make this very easy if you pick Black Firebombs as your starting gift
Though I recommend the master key as a starting gift

Ok if it lands on heads you have to eat a pile of dogshit.

I chose hunter, and the holy water as my starting gift, how fucked am I?

not very fucked, every build is viable.
though restarting is very quick and easy, if you feel like you should
Just try to have fun user, it's a slow game, and it's not for everyone, but once it clicks, all the Souls games will be a lot of fun

>wait for attack
>dodge
>attack
>wait for attack
>dodge
>attack

literally brainlet games

>Yeah, thas big fat fuck with the hammer when you get out of the prison.
As soon as you understand how rolling invincibility frames work, he's easy. Depending on how heavy you are, you get faster or slower dodges, meaning more/less invincibility when dodging. Practice the timing on that and just take the tutorial boss slowly.

>Your stamina is out and you're surrounded by 4 guys with 3 more on a building throwing fire bombs at you.
Nice strategy FAGGOT

I ended up going from corner to corner killing him with the bow.

upgrading your weapon is more important than leveling your character. pay attention to weapon scaling. don't lvl up resistance.

>don't lvl up resistance.
Are you talking about armor?

It's trash. From games were ALWAYS garbage. Don't believe otherwise.

Imagine complaining about the asylum demon lmao just get behind his fat ass and hack away, you wouldn't last 5 minutes playing Sekiro if you think DS1 is hard.

there is a stat called resistance. you can upgrade armour if you want but it doesn't do loads. find a blacksmith asap and get your weapon upgraded

I'll keep that in mind thanks.

Endurance is the most important stat unless you plan on playing mage.
STR for big hitty weapons
DEX for fast weapons
STR + Dex for mixed use weapons
FTH for faith magic
INT for wizard magic

So is dexterity useless if I want my guy to use a meaty 2 hander? Both of them seem to increase my damage output.

but if you look at the scaling you will see an a or b in strength, maybe c. and dex at d. so lvling str is better

Look at stat requirements for weapons you want to use, the scaling(A is best) meaning how much the stat adds to damage, and upgrading weapons to get the most damage increases.