I'm never buying anything again without pirating it first

I just bought 2 games on summer sale, both very old ones i wanted buy for a long time. Finally when i tried one IT DOESN'T EVEN HAS REBINDABLE CONTROLS and for second one is that I CAN'T GET THE FUCMING PAST TUTORIAL BECAUSE IT SHOWS CONTROLS FOR A CONSOLE WHEN I'M ON A PC AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BUTTON COMBINATION I SHOULD DO, most embarassing part is that both games we're popular before so i'm both shocked how is there no COMMUNITY WORK AROUND FOR THOSE AND THAT DEVS FOR BOTH GAMES NEVER BOTHERED FIXING THOSE. you faggots said only new games suck but holy shit even if i pirated those 2 games from the start they don't even have basic quality? What the fuck? games are worms armageddon and skullgirls if anyone is wondering, god i hope i get refund from this shit, i could just do something better with my time.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 68.97K)

Lol

>retard is surprised that game from 1999 doesn't have rebindable controls
>retard is surprised that a fighting game uses normal fighting game nomenclature such as HK, LP, etc instead of buttons
I wonder how you don't forget to breathe.

>nomenclature such as HK, LP, etc instead of buttons
and for what fucking reason?
>game from 1999 doesn't have rebindable controls
which is most active worms game and which was still being updated after 20 years later?

>Wanting to rebind controls for Worms and Skullgirls
They work perfectly fine AND you can rebind them if you're not a retard. Just kill yourself, it's easier.

>nomenclature such as HK, LP, etc instead of buttons
if you can't mentally associate an attack button to a keyboard button, you might have adhd

Just refund them. If you did'nt play too much and buyed recently they will 100% refund them, just tell them the games dont work well with your machine.
I refunded Mordhau at launch after playing for 2 days because the game was shit and they refunded it even if it was played for much more than 3 hours. I told them that i could not find any servers with ping lower than 80 lol

>rebind them
I'M NOT LOOKING TO REBIND THEM IN SKULLGIRLS, I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT MKHP COMBINATIONS MEANS BUT EVEN FUCKING INTERNET DOESN'T HAS ANSWER, NUST FUCKING TELL ME THE BUTTONS ON KEYBOARD? WHY THE FUCK I SHOULD IMAGINE BUTTONS BEING MHKL OR SOMETHING? IT'S LIKE IMAGINING A DUDE ACTUALLY BEING WOMAN, FUCKING TELL ME STRAIGHTLY WHAT BUTTONS ARE TO DO COMBINATIONS YOU RETARDS.

>buy 20 year old game
>devs couldn't even bother to add twitch integration and fortnite dances
>money stolen

Holy shit you're absolutely retarded. Just refund the game dude, you'll never get it.

>mentally associate
I HAVE NOTHING TO MENTALLY ASSOCIATE IT WITH, THE GAME FUCKING DOESN'T TELLS ME WHAT BUTTONS ARE LINKED TO WHAT MOVEMENTS

You can refund before 2h played
I've done it for 10 games already, steam doesn't give a fuck

1. It means mid kick high punch. If you can’t figure out what those are, I don’t know what the fuck to tell you.
2. Check pcgamingwiki for both games. There are probably community patches to get it working.
3. You’re a retard

How is Any Forums so terrible at fighting games?

>you'll never get it.
I FUCKING GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I SHOULD KNOCK ENEMY INTO CHANGING TEAMMATE, THEY JUST SAID PRESS THIS SHIT WHICH I NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, WHAT THE FUCK IS HARD ABOUT SHOWING WHICH BUTTON IS THAT?

NIGGER TELL ME WHAT MPMK IS, I LOOKED EVERYWHERE ON INTERNET AND MASHED MA ENTIRE KEYBOARD LOOKING FOR WHAT IT DOES, DON'T TELL ME WHAT IT DOES, FUCKING TELL ME WHAT BUTTONS YOU USE TO DO IT

learn to make steam input layouts you fucking troglodyte
read the pcgaming wiki
holy shit you are BAD at this, buy an xbox or something

Your shit game doesn't even has guide on internet showing which buttons do what, you tell me

Imagine being so retarded you don't know what a menu is.

Mid punch kid kick? How is that the difficult part? I don’t know the default binds just press the buttons and look at the animation. There are low mid and high punches and kicks this isn’t fuckin rocket science

>learn to make steam input layouts
why the fuck i should do this? what stops the game from just showing which buttons do what? i came to play not to fucking work?

Not my fault you're retarded and can't read.

get off the fucking computer grandma, it's not for people like you

>just press the buttons and look at the animation.
am i just supposed to auess which animations is hard kick or light kick? or light punch and hard punch? god what a fucking afwull game not even having guide for controls

literally worse than a zoomer

You can stop pretending now.

One will look like a light attack and one will look heavy? You can try the combo with both and see which works? Do you really need anons to give you basic problem solving tips? A fucking crow is better at critical thinking than this

Holy shit you're all absolite degenerates obsessing over complicated shit, there is absolutely no reasons whatsoever to use new names for already fucking existing buttons, any other game would just tell you to press "space" to jump, why this trash starts making tranny names to my buttons? just say what button you need to press, not fucking give it a new name and expect me to know it, it's same as pronoun tranny expectinf me to know their pronouns just because?

How old are you, OP?

Go into practice mode and it will tell you what kind of attack each button is doing.
Or kill yourself I don’t know man

>Do you really need anons to give you basic problem solving tips?
expect i already told you it's not basic and i had no problem getting stucn at tutorial other than this, i already tried all combinations and it simply doesn't works. I'm sure this shit wants me to press something else but i have no idea what and once again not even internet has info on how to do knock enemy into changing, the closest i found is another those mphl bullshittery tranny names but i have no idea what those mean

Have you tried wanting games that aren't shit?

We’ll people have explained what they mean, so I guess the only option remaining is suicide. Sorry user

>will tell you what kind of attack each button is doing.
yeah it will. IN A FUCKING IMAGINARY NEW BUTTONS
i already told you in op, i will now stop waiting for sales and just parate whatsoever i want, i'm tired of games being unpolished and wanting me to learn too much uneccasary shit, i just want to launch game, learn basics and play. and ofc have ability to rebind shit

If you're too stupid to use a PC, PC gaming probably isn't for you.
Also you have to be 18+ to post here, sperg.

Having a mental disability must be difficult.

This is either masterful baiting or an actual 12 year old

thats why you research first retard

>what they mean
you should explain to everyone else how to kys if you can't just explain which buttons do what on keyboard
I have played games since i was a children, i never in my life seen a game fucking use some new button name over actually just saying buttons, that is retarded as fuck

Fighting games have used the nomenclature for nearly 30 years. Not their fault you're inbred and illiterate.

>nomenclature
Okay whatever you say faggot, but this shitty game doesn't even explains what is KK and how you make it, not even on wikipedia i can't find what the fuck is this, am i just supposed to play other fighting games inb4 actually playing this one? bullshit