Elden Ring is literally worse than Dark Souls 2. ER has like four good boss fights...

Elden Ring is literally worse than Dark Souls 2. ER has like four good boss fights, and a massive amount of retarded useless dungeons and recycled bosses and enemies.

Elden Ring literally will have a dungeon, then the final boss is just some random enemy. This happens on so many occasions I lost count.

This game literally has recycled moves and animations from fucking 2011, over a decade ago.

If you think this game is any better than decent, you are either an underage zoomer who think BotW is a good game or a bandwagoning rėddit faggot.

Attached: 4195772B-1B58-4A89-952D-8CE4781C7B0F.jpg (616x353, 59.71K)

Wow is that literally your literal opinion, literally? Because literally, I don't care at all, and literally nobody else does either. You are literally a literal faggot.

Attached: 1406445777562.jpg (492x600, 103.64K)

I see threads everyday criticizing Eldren Ring and they stay up but I make one thread about The Quarry being shit and it’s removed within 10 minutes. What gives

Correct. Jannies are the ones posting this shit. I got 3 days for posting a webm of a girl dancing in one of their "threads." It's very clear who is behind this.

>doesn’t attempt to refute my points
Lmao dilate you pathetic zoomers

>the absolutely state of “lore”fags
Game lore is so shit and devoid of content that the only thing to make videos on are sweaty redditors KEK

Attached: 380DB90A-BE60-4D95-83B5-E4CDFC99E48F.jpg (1057x1092, 612.7K)

I agree with the BotW part but Elden Ring mogs the h*ck out of "Bottom of the Well"

Filtered.

If this "game" sold like shit, no doubt the transexual genetic failures on /VEE/ would be shilling the fuck out of this game.

Attached: 1656268892135.jpg (750x486, 323.61K)

What points, all your opinions are subjective

The fact that they’ve issued like 4 balance patches shows you that the game was rushed and it’s not in a very good state and ultimately failed to reach its potential. It ideally needed another year or two

The whole George RR Martin thing was a retarded marketing scam. Bamco literally just paid him to plaster his name on the products so that more people would buy the game (which worked).

He apparently hasn’t worked on it in years and basically was barely involved at all. Basically he just sent Miyazaki an email saying “the game should have knights and dragons, that’ll be $50,000 please”

No they aren’t, having an actual boss fight is objectively better than having a recycled enemy

The game has over 90 unique bossfights, though, which is more than any other souls game, you're also conveniently ignoring how other souls games reused enemies too, nobody fukcing cares retard

Attached: 1582307449813.jpg (400x400, 41.29K)

>creates some of the most groundbreaking, beloved, memorable games in history
>still manages to be this humble about it
Is Miyazaki the most based dev alive

Attached: D29AF762-5E87-43D1-B71E-12199498E396.jpg (1170x1918, 507.02K)

Based.

>old good new bad

Attached: 1571668079329.png (454x520, 10.63K)

>WE FINALLY DID IT, WE MADE Any Forums HATE FROMSOFTWARE!
Imagine wasting your life trying to achieve this.

About to play it myself. Pretty blind. My ranking of the souls games would be 1 > 2 > 3. I’m excited.

It’s DSII plus bloodborne.
Yes, it’s as based as it sounds.

It's a trash game.
First time I'm not having fun with a soul game.
Miazaki didn't work in it, and it shows.

>Play blind
I tried this but eventually caved. The reason being is Ranni's quest is basically designed like a "main quest" yet Miyazaki decide to make it easily missable.