Amico Intellivision officially dead. Trademark abandoned

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-163118-032.png (720x933, 300.95K)

Fucking finally. If only the games made for it could become open-source, but they surely used Unity or some other proprietary engine.

so how do I get my money back

does that mean I trademark it now?

you can try

Of anyone didn't see this as ending up like the Ouya, you're retarded and should learn from history.

And nothing of value was lost.

What happened to Earthworm Jim 4?

So what happened? Did they have to pay people back or did they buy a yacht and get the fuck out?

Ouya wasnt a scam, just a failure

I mean the Ouya did significantly better than this did, it actually came out

Of course they funneled the cash somewhere and it disappeared. This is how it works.

Who in their right mind actually thought that thing would be wanted..

They call it "Ouya" after the sound you make when you remember how that thing turned out

What is Amico?

>t.30 year old PC gamer

Attached: 1655953684796.jpg (647x647, 97.34K)

I guess it wasn't amico-ble, amiright?

How much did they make?

An unreleased scam console targeted at families.

it was going to be one of those shitty chineseium android based consoles that was riding on a 40 year old system's name
the 40 year old system was pretty awful, they were trying to hawk the idea of simpler games from simpler times and had a few developers on board with wanting to make a few products for it, but the main thing just wasn't ever going to launch

It's an investment, you don't buy the product in any capacity. So no refunds.

Attached: 1654111455490.jpg (644x800, 57.5K)

there's people still using ouyas as subpar streaming boxes or shitty android emulation machines. the ouya is a real, though extremely underwhelming, product.
this.. this will be remembered as one of the biggest scams in the history of gaming

What am intellivision besides 40 year old console?

Probably not unless you try and trademark it as a company brand or some shit