Most of Any Forums got filtered by tunic

Most of Any Forums got filtered by tunic.

Attached: 1647545112489m.jpg (1024x1024, 144.35K)

It's just boring as fuck honestly. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. Soulless music and visuals

I appreciate that many of the puzzles are so obscure that you're pretty much forced to look up a guide. The in guide-book is very charming and original too.

I lowkey wanted to try it but playing Furry Zelda doesnt sound like fun

yiff in hell furfag

/thread
combat was laggy as all fuck and I couldn't be arsed for a furfag gaym

I regret looking up the final puzzle so fucking much

>game described with anything related to Dark Souls or any From Software game

Yup, that's an uninstall for me.

Oh, is this latest NPC firmware update?

Imagine getting filtered by a children's game.

Attached: 1656275058748.jpg (600x457, 113.58K)

>it was legitimately a 10/10 game until they turned you into a ghost and took away all your upgrades
Why did he do it? This dev is honestly insane. What a fucking idiot. It literally turned into a 3/10 game now

Attached: Tunic-3-1.jpg (1600x900, 47.45K)

I really like this kind of game full of secrets and shit, but I don't care about this one at all because of the generic ass visuals

>it's shit because it got too hard and I got filtered for being bad
many such cases

>cute fox boy protagonist
Yup, that's an install for me.
>that door in the mountains
Yup, that's an uninstall for me.

Fpbp, it couldn't manage to become the sum of the games it took inspiration from

>NPC

From Software games aren't your secret club anymore retard, they're incredibly popular games. They are literal NPC tier shit. Also funny you use the term NPC while simping for a company whose made one game for 11 years.

Never heard of it. Looks gay based off your pic.

I don't know about filtered, I just didn't play it.
And likely won't.

I was filtered by the homosexual fox. He looks like a character from a modern Cartoon Network show.

Souls is for normalfags now dude, it is as AAA and mainstream as you could get

He wants to put his weewee in your butthole.

It made me realize how much I hate that we're not getting any new 2D Zeldas. The formula is still incredible.

It was a basic bitch game retreading the same ground FEZ and Environmental Station Alpha did.

Is it out on Switch yet?

Yeah, twilight princess does suck

>FEZ

wutnao

not my fault you were filtered user.

I never played it. 1:1 zelda clone doesnt interest me. Copying an existing franchise is fine but you should try to do something unique with it.
Also related but why do so many indies default to a fox MC?

Attached: 56911266_1865890426847721_1184486752568475648_n.jpg (640x753, 78.9K)

>la remake
>albw is a half-remake
>the toon link games
>minish cap was 6 hours long
>four sword adventures (I guess)
Damn, I would love a wholly new 2d zelda on the same scale as alttp. Two overworld, 12 dungeons

>but playing Furry Zelda doesnt sound like fun
But that's literally what Link's Awakening and TP are...

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 139.47K)

>For the elden ring generation
Not this shit again
Are we done retardedly calling things "the dark souls of [thing]" and moving on to "the elden ring of [thing]"?

>Oh boy a Zelda clone can't wait to play it
>It's actually a Dark Souls clone but it plays like shit, has mediocre visuals and absolutely 0 puzzles until you reach the La Mulana tier bullshit after halfway into the game
It sucks

ALBW had new dungeons and a new story.
You could argue it wasn't as grand as ALttP but man, it's still its own game.

good, glad I don't have to play it then

It always was. At least since Dark Souls 1. I didn't understand the popularity and memeing about that rolling simulator than and I don't understand it now. Elden Meme somehow is tempting me. Maybe I'll get when I find another game to justify Series S buy.

Define: Irony.

>I appreciate that many of the puzzles are so obscure that you're pretty much forced to look up a guide
speak for yourself, retard. literally every puzzle has very clear clues laid out for you. there's only one puzzle in the game that rivals a moderately difficult puzzle from la-mulana.

This. Explored a bit and just dropped it after 30 minutes. I felt nothing.

>elden ring generation
FUCKING KYS

See that's the sort of reductionist opinion that makes OP and his ilk go "filtered!".

buckle up, we're in for 5 more years of everything being compared to elden ring at the very least. the botw2 reviews are most likely gonna be a shit show.

I got tired of Dark Souls clones after first couple of years.

The new Zelda is likely to exist in a continuum somewhat separate from Elden Ring though.

But it's the truth, it's a dark souls game with la mulana puzzles later on
It's not a zelda clone at all

If you hate Tunic, you don't play video games. Simple as that.

I've never played any Souls games, so when I played Hollow Knight revently, I only picked up on all the Metroid, Zelda, and Castlevania references.

More of a Zelda clone really

I believe you.

I played it for about an hour before uninstalling. Indiedevs who get tricked into copying Dark Souls don't deserve my time.

I really enjoyed it. Combat was basic but punishing. I liked the soundtrack and the isle has an odd, tranquil off-putting feel to it. Manual is a brilliant idea. And it's utilized very well.

Puzzles are outstanding. Walking the golden path was so damn satisfying. Really glad I didn't look anything up, felt cool to figure it out.

Strong 8/10.

bit of a shame, it's on my backlog
it's not-even-a-pirate worthy or what?
i do like puzzles as long as they are not retarded obtuse like old-school point and click