Street Fighter 3 was the most balanced and honest entry in the series

>Street Fighter 3 was the most balanced and honest entry in the series

Attached: 1656240089379.webm (480x360, 1.4M)

Literally nobody ever said that.

Actually SF+Alpha was the most balanced one

why are you quoting me

Makoto is honest. Just get gud.

Attached: 1432849875027.jpg (600x431, 97.7K)

>Alpha 3 is the most balanced and honest entry in the series

Attached: alpha 3.webm (1278x720, 2.99M)

With an ass like that she can be as "honest" as she wants to

Attached: Makoto's art.jpg (1280x1625, 580.43K)

I never said that
I said Street Fighter + Alpha
AKA SFEX+A

Is Kuroda outta prison yet

he got put in solitary for taunting

>delay attack by milliseconds
>parry attempts get btfo

Wow that was hard

>dude nu-SF is so bad and scrubby. we should go back to when SF was about honest footsies and real skill

to be fair 9 of the 10 makotos I fight are never able to do the kara-hayate for the infinite. Funny that that's all they train and yet they can't do it

>getting rekt so hard you get beat into the sky only to come out of the ground

Attached: 1508957997535.jpg (488x754, 96.03K)

How did they even come up with the idea of custom combos? This is actual insanity

From Mortal Kombat

those animations look really cool

horrifying teeth

fair and honest

Attached: 1651852960698.webm (648x480, 2.53M)

Elaborate

MK was the first game to invent custom combos

Never touched alpha series, but I've heard that this is really hard to do, is that accurate?

I just wanted to say I hate akuma more than anything in third strike.

Akuma is in Third Strike.

No one feels that way. Being balanced doesn't necessarily mean a game is fun at its core. And honest is a meme word that people use to justify characters that lack mixups usually being shit too being shit like whenever Ryu is bad people say HONEST HONEST HONEST. No one called SF4/SSF4 Ryu honest. No one called SFxT Ryu honest. No one called S1 SFV Ryu honest. But suddenly hes nerfed/bad and hes "honest". Hes okay in 3s and not even honest there. Half the reason hes viable is because of a super where he sets up a parry guess/unblockable stun.

How the hell do i execute all these Z moves? Do i enter it methodically or just as fast as possible?

I can't seem to find any videos actually showing the rhythm of the move inputs.

Attached: 1653704617216.jpg (996x996, 96.59K)

>can rejuggle after air tech
bad idea to just let that happen

post more webms

not really a3 and kof96 had problems with crouch cancels; also mvc3? where you depended on people going to neutral to reset some state

fundamentals coming through

Attached: 1493185657730.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

If you're talking about 3S you can just hit the shortcut for DP

just hit forward and then do a quarter circle forward, don't worry about getting rid of the last forward input till later.

Just generally in Street fighter. I'm on the collection trying to learn and cnnot for the life of me execute a cannon spike with any consistency.

LETSGOJUSTIN!!!!

I don't know how SF2 even got to a tournament level. How did anyone play that game and go "Wow this is so fucking bad, maybe I should play against another person!"

Every game's timing is going to be slightly different. When you first start out doing Z motions there's actually a beginner method baked into most modern games. Pressing forward and then doing a fireball motion will count as a dp instead due to move priority.

You more than likely won't be able to do them on reaction at first but that's fine, but practice practice practice. Once you have the motion down and you focus on taking off the training wheels and hitting a proper Z