Level with me Any Forums, is it worth it or fucking cringe?

Level with me Any Forums, is it worth it or fucking cringe?

Attached: Fucking Dangits.jpg (1189x1500, 270.49K)

yes

Idk, I've had trigger happy havoc for years and never played it, had decadence for like a month and haven't played it. I think I got them cause my daughter likes them and won't talk to me.

they're entertaining if you don't take it too seriously

100% worth it

the overall story is generic anime tier garbage.

the games can actually be kinda funny sometimes, I think the humor is actually better than average.

The murder mystery is the actual good part. If you like murder mystery you'll like it

they're ironically enjoyable

It's worth it by far in sheer entertainment value. Ignore the fanbase or accept em, it's kind of part of the experience.
Its a giant shitpost in the Mystery genre, ironically or unironically. It's not like that's a bad thing, but taking them at face value, they're great. You either love it or hate it.

Attached: 1655753706749.jpg (960x544, 156.72K)

both
just don't take the games too seriously like most of the autists here and you'll have a fun time

if you don't like anime you won't like it. don't be that guy.

Danganronpa 2>Danganronpa 1>Danganronpa V3
UDG is okay if you're fine with intentional silly writing

not my call

A meme game with half-decent mysteries. Keep your expectations low until you meet a funny hope man with white hair and a long green jacket.

They're good. Ignore the fanbase.

It has lots of "anime" tier nonsense which you will either hate or love. It really depends on your tastes.

Both, now get the FUCK out before you get spoiled

Ok then maybe i'll just buy the first one and see if i like it

The murder mystery is good. Keeps you guessing whos gonna get killed next and by whom. The mysteries are solvable with the just clues provided

I really liked it.

Also my rating 3>1>2

DR2 alone is worth it, play it dubbed for maximum kino

best one?

V3

1 is kinda shit, but has a good soundtrack and atmosphere. Has a few standout characters that are good and fun, if not a little generic.
2 is good but has some very obvious flaws. Most of the cast gets completely put to the side for three or four characters, and those three or four characters kick ass, but most of the rest of the cast is weak.
V3 is just genuinely pretty great, all around. Fantastic characters and an interesting story. It's the best one.

Attached: 1654518853861.png (540x460, 314.13K)

look the girls, if you think one would be your waifu it will be worth it. Otherwise get ready for "characters take too much time to realize the fucking obvious and then repeat every info over and over to make sure even the retardest retard gets them"