What did you want to be when you were older?

what did you want to be when you were older?

Attached: 1654861609513.jpg (711x620, 38.66K)

a gamer

Attached: 1655705836488.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

An assassin. Now I work in the service industry and I like to think I assassinate other people's will to live.

A physician,
Then went to study it and found it too tedious to bother.

omg the anime girl is sad... and IM sad too... shes just like me... im just like this sad and cute anime girl. i need to make a thread about this and how sad i am...

wanted to make video games.
23 now and i make music for indie games and am working on my own game which is going pretty well.
the only real delusion i had about it was that it could be a career, but all things considered everything went better than expected

yes, i did want to be a game designer
yes, i know

Attached: aquafresh.png (500x497, 161.37K)

Make video games. I'm considering going to college to get a degree in Computer Science.

White

as a kid I wanted to be an archeologist
became a code monkey instead

fuck off Isshachar

A video game composer.

Attached: 1386857754805.jpg (184x186, 6.16K)

I wanted to be happy.

Attached: Sad-Frog-Meme-08.jpg (550x535, 26.82K)

No idea, I'll boot up my time machine and ask my future self.

Free

Dinosaur researcher, lol
then soccer player

fuck off Eren

I wanted to be FUCKING VIDEO GAMES, on the VIDEO GAME BOARD.

I wanted to shit post on Any Forums while I have a relaxing job where I barely work and get paid at home. I achieved my dreams

Game designer
I can still do it
I just probably won't
But I want to

>free
american moment

Attached: 371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png (860x745, 88.23K)

i never really knew, i'm 27 now and work in the film industry, but i stumbled into that around 25

before that i was a neet, and now i have a job i'm still a shut-in unless i work
>tfw travelling for a 3 day shoot next week
i'm too comfy inside now bros, i don't wanna wageslave

I wanted to be a soldier, like from infancy. I assume I was some sort of soldier in a previous life that died in combat and woke up in the body of a newborn thinking he was still on a mission because it was never even a question in my mind for as long as I could remember. Then I got fat and depressed, then a bunch of bad shit happened in my life, I forgot about it, then found out I had a rare heart condition so they would've never taken me anyway. Now I just bum around from dead-end job to dead-end job waiting for the collapse of society.

Life is pretty gay, bros. The only good thing about getting older is that you stop being depressed about it and overall just stop caring entirely.

Attached: h83ltjp5pvk71.jpg (224x224, 13.11K)