This is my wife in Dragon's Dogma

Any questions?

Attached: 059a631f-1bac-42ff-8cf2-2b145658f218.jpg (800x450, 118.17K)

She's legal according to the wiki so you're alright.

I'm the MF arisen, nigger. I say what's legal.

thou art based

I hope your Arisen is an old man for the realistic medieval pairing.

aught

Yes, why are you a tranny. Get a post puberty waifu

This picture answers your question. She came onto me.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (587x378, 27.6K)

Greeting you in a friendly manner is not coming onto you. She is my wife so I know she does this to everyone to promote her business.

did we ever determine if male or female arisen was superior? also what about pawn combos, do you make your lawn the same gender as you or opposite? personally I always make my pawn a rule 63 version of my arisen

Who’s shilling this game so hard?
Or had this board just been so astroturfed by soulsshit over the years that you guys are really creaming your pants over a sequel to one of the most half baked mediocre open world rpgs of the last decade

>he didn't save Philippa

Attached: file.png (272x591, 201.66K)

A fine taste, Cousin

Not good enough.

Attached: Kassie.jpg (275x487, 50.67K)

What does the pink aura around their heads signify?

It means that particular NPC has maximun (or very high?) affinity towards you, they can become your beloved if you don't talk to another NPC who also has the same aura, basically, after a certain point in the game, the game picks the NPC you last talked to with the highest affinity as your beloved.

Affection, they're maxed.

I actually didn't mean it because of her age, just that she dies after THAT happens, so if you're feeling like a nice Arisen you can save her by picking her.

I'll save her.

Good man, no one deserves to live in the sewers, much less to die like that.

What makes you think anyone died. Falling doesn't kill you, the impact does. There's no evidence of any impact.

I would assume so, she and anyone in the sewer must've fell right into the everfall.

Yeah and so did you and your pawns and nobody ever died from it.

I think the arisen and pawns probably have plot armor about it, I think any other normal people dies when that happen, I mean, you don't see a lot of NPCs anymore after that the everfall happens.

How often does the questboard at the entrance to BBI refresh? I'm in endgame and I heard that board offers a quest to get the wizard hat, but right now it's not giving me any quests.
Probably more just we have cosmic protection since we are the next candidate to become seneschal. I guess you could call that plot armor, but more of an in-universe version.