Fight this faggot twice

>fight this faggot twice

Attached: margott.jpg (2521x2159, 639.99K)

You mean 3 times.

There two completely different fights

So it's not even assets from my last software but reused assets from my current software, damn no wonder people get butthurt.

he’s the funnest character in the game. Always respects a character who doesn’t just sit on their ass and is actively trying to stop you

>could've made Margit a one time deal at Stormveil
>could've made Godfrey waiting for you at Leyndell the first time you get there

Was that so hard?

So what you fight the same guardian ape 3 times in Sekiro they do it every game

it's normal so don't criticize or joke about it
die a faggot

So? You fight Vergil three times in DMC3 and I don't remember everyone crying and pissing their paints about it. He has new moves and shit in the second fight too so it's not exactly the same. Plus I really don't know anyone who struggled with Morgott he was pretty easy compared to Margit, mostly from the fact you're much more familiar with the game and its mechanics now. This wasn't like shoving Godrick into an evergaol, this was a much more deliberate reuse of content. Reusing content isn't always inherently a bad thing.

yeah dude i'm "crying" and "pissing my pants" about it.

I said that reusing content was a bad thing.

Fromsoft is lazy and their drones are mindless. They'll forget they defend asset flips for this game, but in the next thread will shit talk, I dunno Bethesda or something for doing the same thing but with a coffee mug.

Morgott is an example of a reused boss done right (around a dozen new attacks + revamped AI). If only the other rehashed bosses could follow his example

I think 4 times including evergoal and right when you get to Lyndell

Its summer and shitposters are relentless with popular and successful titles that millions of people still play and enjoy. Its the equivalent of a Randall from Recess telling kids to not have fun. This is Any Forums meticulously trying to destroy anything.

Attached: randall-recess.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

You either care about this shit or you don't. ER has metric fucktons of enemies and bosses, so I didn't mind.

You fight him three times. The first should be a challenge, the second is barely a fight to show how far you have come since the first encounter, and the third is when you actually fight him and he uses a different moveset.

There are other examples of more outrageous copy-pasted enemies, like all the fucking tree spirits.

he's not in an everjaol

He's not in the jail, that's Godefroy, aka Godrick. You fight him a third time in Lyndell field. He poses as a shapeshifter.

He spawns as a miniboss in near the Leyndel's outer wall. Very easy to miss.

I never realized it was the same dude because this game's names for the important lore characters are all the same with like one letter different. Same with the sewer dude and the lord of the blood.

Round two motherfucker. Not so tough when I'm on a horse and can shove this black flame up your ass.

what a weird thing to complain about when both fights are different and the all the dragon and tree spirit fights all over that map.

ds3 > bb > ds1 > des > er > ds2

Attached: nona_maid.jpg (1152x2048, 370.29K)