What are we playing, deckchads?

What are we playing, deckchads?
(chinklets and tendiebabs need not respond, thx)

Attached: steamdeck.jpg (1280x720, 65.36K)

I don't have one yet, but I have a Q3 reservation. (It's insane that they still haven't gotten through the first two days of reservations.)

I just bought mine. Was dead set on scalping it but I kind of want to play 2k22 and Civ 6 in bed.

What do Any Forums? I can scalp it for 800 if I don't open it, or use and it and scalp it for 700-750 if I open it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-023705_Gmail.jpg (720x1018, 251.96K)

Scalp it. You'll soon be able to make a new top of the line desktop with 800

I already have a 3080 and a 9900k.

+ about to get my first big boy cs job out of college, so the moneys not really a big deal, but spending 430 on something I might not need is still a bit much.

Going to install Morrowind on it. Currently just use it to play Wildlife in the bed. Need to buy a dock tho

Resident evil 4 and assassin's creed 3. anyone got some recommendations I just got mine 2 days ago, preferably that run 60fps with ease and no first person games.

I just finished the bad company 2 campaign just to try some kind of fps. What a kino device. Everything looks so crisp with this DPI. Anyone who complained about the resolution being too low is a fucking retard.

ico ps2
ghost trick nds
tekken 2 psx
currently debating what to get on sale

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Mine hasn't shipped yet but I payed on Thursday. Still not sure I want it but we'll see

Have it like a month or so
no use yet but I've been at home without a job so just playing my PC with a 3090 in it

Tried getting retroarch or wahtever it was, emulators wouldn't recognize the fact it has a controller
Might get a few RNG Progression Games on steam and play those

you used to be more creatuive with your replies bro, what happened

Got Void Bastards last night, thinking of picking up The Ascent, and I might play through Doom 201 with gyro.

Oh shit its artifact schizo. missed you, buddy

maybe if people played artifact, valve would have a reason to care. But nobody played your shit game

paid on thursday but it's not here yet......
maybe tomorrow.....

>What are we playing
Nothing that I can't already play on better hardware

>ghost trick nds
how well does it work for stylus-heavy ds games
like could I play pokemon ranger comfortably?

you forgot the pic of the uncomfortable gpd mini laptop with awful specs, cooling, price and ergonomics running metroid bro
using a trackpad on steam deck is pretty much like using a trackpad on a laptop, though slightly better i guess thanks to placement. if you ever played a game on desmume on a laptop, you can imagine how playing it on the deck would be
you can also use your finger directly on the screen of course

AC: Unity right now
Previously finished MGR: Revengeance and Fallout NV

that's what I mean
how is the touch screen?
using mouse for stylus input is pretty shit in a lot of games

hmm i tried using the mario maker 2 switch stylus and it worked like shit, then i tried using my finger directly and it was MUCH better
hopefully somebody makes a stylus optimized for the steam deck screen eventually, would be nice for drawing and shit

>you forgot the pic of the uncomfortable gpd mini laptop with awful specs, cooling, price and ergonomics running metroid bro
I didn't buy a Steam Deck

About 20 hours into Tales of Arise. Great game thus far.
Deck games beat:
-FF15
-FF Crisis Core (psp)
-Ranger-X (Gen)
-Burnout 3 (ps2)
-Max Payne 3
PChads do nothing but win.

you fucking completed burnout 3? i remember that game being fucking LONG. i got stuck as a kid in a race with a formula 1 car, never managed to beat it

>you forgot the pic of the uncomfortable gpd mini laptop with awful specs, cooling, price and ergonomics running metroid bro
fuckin rent free

It was the first game I downloaded and played the fuck out of it. Still an incredible game. Also discovered Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast (psp) cause of this thing. Also kick ass racer.

I just beat Shantae Risky's Revenge and now I've started playing Pirate's Curse. Before trying Shantae I beat Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2. I saw D2R is on sale so I might grab that and do a Necro playthrough.

You probably didn't have the correct controller profile settings in Steam for the emulators. I haven't tried emulating but I've played non-Steam games on it and they recognized the controller fine.

It took over 2 weeks for mine to arrive after paying, but good luck user.