No dlc planned

>no dlc planned
>online is shit
>Miyazaki already moved on to the next game
>doesn’t even understand why people liked this game

LOL it’s fucking over.

Attached: A8C0037B-969C-47E0-A199-BEA6EDAF92F4.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

b-team bros...

Looking back I can barely remember a single thing about it.

he honestly couldn't believe that people liked this generic Ubisoft open world garbage. He only did it for the memes, probably.

Their next game doesn't have Miyazaki as a lead, so, another DS2 tier GOTY incoming.

Bamco money, that's it. That's why we got DS2/3 bullshit instead of a complete experience that original Dark/Demon's Souls was intended to be.

Me too, I have no idea I got hooked to this game for 500hrs. Makes it even more based.

>still no Switch port

>>no dlc planned
source?

>no dlc planned
not true
>online is shit
this is a positive
>Miyazaki already moved on to the next game
this is a positive
because it's the best game ever made

>LOL it’s fucking over.
of course it is. but what a ride.

LOL it’s fucking ove

>it's it best game ever made!
>produces about three good moments in a 100 hours
How impressionable are you?

>best game ever

Nope. That’s still bloodborne.

Elden ring shat the bed with the mountaintops, consecrated snowfield, and haligtree. Try again.

Hopefully this is because he himself realized it's their worst souls yet and understands fully that the only reason so many people like it is because it's extremely dumbed down, poorly designed mass-appeal soulles ubisoft garbage.

theres no fucking way these jews aren't making a dlc for their best selling game of all time dude lol get fucking real

I played bloodborne + dlc + all dungeons right before elden ring came out. it was good, but ER was much better.

They would’ve announced it already. Miyazaki is already working on “abstract” fantasy game, which means that he isn’t directing his attention to a dlc.

They don't need daddy miyazaki to hold their hand while they make some dumbass dlc dude

Miyazaki directed both of das3 dlcs. If he’s not directing a Elden ring dlc, there won’t be any at all.

this.
but DLC for an open world game is also much harder to do than for a linear game. Would 1 new area suffice? surely not, it wouldn't feel open world then. that said, the DLC will probably be low quality, but I'm used to it (mostly disappointed in FromSoft DLC thus far, especially Ashes of Antariel, holy shit what a waste of time).

>Bloodbornefag
>Acting high and mighty over any other souls game for quality curves

Lmao

Attached: Bloodborne fun over time.png (1440x976, 43.35K)

iBest case scenario is that this game doesn't outstay its welcome. Let it fall into obscurity so people can look back upon it fondly a decade from now.

fishing hamlet fucking sucked extreme ass. speedran it and never gonna go back.

Lol

All those areas sucked, I agree 100%. But there is so much good stuff to compensate. In BloodBorne there were also sucky areas and don't get me started on the chalice dungeons...

Or, and this may seem incomprehensible to you because of the mind-mangling artificial hormones coursing through your veins, Elden Ring's far grander scope in relation to other souls games necessitates a DLC of similar magnitude, and thus a longer period of development.

Bloodborne didn’t copy paste reskinned enemies from previous games like Elden Ring did.

Cope. You’re not getting dlc. Move the fuck on.
>hurr durr no dlc until a year from now!!

No one will care by then.