How does someone so good have taste this bad?

How does someone so good have taste this bad?

Attached: Daigo.png (710x798, 258.31K)

you're not good but i can guarantee that you've bad taste

But he’s objectively correct, sf4 was so bad it almost killed the series entirely

How wrong can one person be?

SF4 is what revived the series and fighting games in general

>build a culture around pretending certain games being good
>pro who actually played these games refuses to partake and simply speaks his heart
>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CONFIRM OUR NARRATIVE KAPPA WON'T THINK I'M COOL ANYMORE
Now watch them claim Daigo is washed up and has no clue.

So he doesn't even like the game that made him famous? That's interesting.

dis nigga LIKING things? say cap

He has commented on that.

He hated the fact that there was the parry mechanic because if it weren't for that he would've lost because his health was already gone.

SF4 is shit. He's only 1/4 wrong, with not liking 3.

>revived the series and fighting games in general
that would be mortal kombat 9, and injustice.

>miraculously pull off a perfect parry as a one trick pony once in your life and never manage to reach such heights ever again
>as a result achieve meme status in the early 2000s
so he is a retarded faggot who got filtered by a more complex game system and went straight back to playing babbys first fightan because that's all he was ever capable of and disappeared into obscurity?
good to know.
he is right about Turd Fighter IV and its hellspawn iterations being absolute liquid dog shit diarrhea though, but then again a broken clock is right twice a day.

Called it.

He gets paid by Capcom to say this.

>he gets paid by Capcom to shit on their games
You absolute retard.

Back in the SF4 days he used to say it was his favorite game. But when that got released, he shat on it and said he'd rather play 3S. Daigo's opinion on games isn't really worth much, he only cares about the big current game. He might take a while to get used to it, but SF6 is going to be his next "favorite" SF.

>>miraculously pull off a perfect parry as a one trick pony once in your life and never manage to reach such heights ever again
How wrong can one user truly fucking be?

Daigo is still placing high in tournaments in his 40s retard

He's right, 3 is overhyped by people that barely play it and 4 is just boring to play and watch. I was so happy when 5 replaced it.

You have to have pretty bad taste to like fighting games

High isn't number 1. And if he's not number one.

Who cares?

>>miraculously pull off a perfect parry as a one trick pony once in your life and never manage to reach such heights ever again
What are you talking about? He lost that Evo's and won multiple Evo's after that.

Then I don't care about you

OP seems to care a great deal, otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread.

God your such a fucking idiot user. Fuck off.

Daigo is a paid Capcom shill

Funny how he doesn't like 3 but is probably single handedly the reason it got a resurgence in popularity

But literally every pro player has this opinion.
People only played SFIII because it was the new thing at the time.
People always talked shit about SFIII and how much they hated it. From the cast, to the mechanics, to the music which is a shit take but whatever. The only person who genuinely liked SFIII was Kuroda, but he was the best in the world in that game, and also mentally ill so that makes sense in hindsight.

I'm pretty sure it's because he dislikes strong defensive mechanics. That's why he's worried about SF6 and the drive parries and focus attacks.

Although I don't know if SFIV has defensive mechanics that are considered "strong."

Let me ask you a question. When people ask a runner tips on sprinting quickly? Do they ask Usain bolt or the 2nd place loser?

They ask first place.

2nd and below don't matter..they lost. They're losers. They might be great. They might be been 1st years ago. But they're losers now. And that's all that matters.

So to listen to daigos opinion on fighting games is like listening to a 1970s Olympics champ opinion on pole vaulting in 2022.

Tldr nobody gives a fuck about washed up old people. Not unless they're 1st in the current year.

Nuki dropped SF4 for 3s.

Because people pretend all the time that SF3 and 4 are good.

Video games aren't sports chud

I know you are pretending to be retarded, but if a 1970's champion is still competing and keeping up with the current top then it is perfectly valid to ask for his opinion because he obviously knows something.

Wakeup DP backdash FADC was really strong until they nerfed it

>603816237
Weak bait. Put more effort in it.

>people don't ask professionals for advice on the thing they're pros at if they don't always win
You wot

Daigo actually has lost more tournament wise in SFV than he did SFIV, he actually won more EVO with SFIV. I don't think any of you understand what he's talking about in terms of fighting games, and about how mechanically games that give you more offensive reward makes for a more fun gameplay overall. SFIV was too defensive heavy and it was too easy to sit back and wait to FADC to Ultra.

>track and fightan are the same fucking things right?
No there not user. Yes I do care if you manage to get to the top 24 because then next year you might get to top 16, top 8, Finals, etc.
Daigo knows his shit when it comes to fightan, He's won multiple fucking evo's and still placing top at age 40.
You on the other hand is just a shit poster who can't comprehend that and too stupid to realize that second fucking place is still impressive when your competing at evo.