Well, Any Forums? yes or no, motherfucker?

Well, Any Forums? yes or no, motherfucker?

Attached: synt.jpg (1910x1078, 429.85K)

No (Yes)

>tfw you convince all these faggots you're their heckin bro and you go all the way up to the point of no return and then you slaughter them all mercilessly and steal their crappy items

Attached: 1293817950852.jpg (116x126, 3.62K)

>No. Fuck synths. They should all die. If I see a single synth I will murder it.
>Welcome to the Railroad!
Fallout 4 was such a shitshow.

Kill Paarthurna- I mean Paladin Danse.

Attached: 8443D39D-89F1-4F5F-BEF0-0F848AF43181.jpg (1920x1080, 306.92K)

On the one hand, the answer is objectively yes because I continually endanger myself to help Nick and Curie.
On the other hand, this faction are so fucking insufferable I don't want to tell them that the answer is yes

>Survival is a constant struggle
>Every day you are thankful to not get your brains blown out by some raider or vault dweller having a bad day
>"Synths r da real victims!"

I know FO4 was made when "What if black people were robots" was vogue among game devs but holy fuck this aged poorly

You do that just to save Nick so the answer is always, literally yes every time.

Is any group in any of the fallouts worse than the Railroad? I understand they're trying to be the egalitarian good guys, but defending synths makes no fucking sense given they're indistinguishable from humans until death, to the extent that the synth doesn't know they're a synth.
So what's the point of advocating for synths if neither party knows who is a synth?

It depends on the circumstances.

I wouldn't even put myself in danger to save a human (depending on the human obviously, but 99.9999% of the population it's gonna be a no).

The Railroad would have made more sense if the Commonwealth was an actual nation rather than a semi-lawless wasteland, or a territory like the Mojave.
In fact much of Fallout 4 would have been better off if the Commonwealth was an NCR-style nation.
>plot of Fallout 4 is the Commonwealth going through a civil war
>Minutemen are loyalists/remnant forces that you have to help get back on their feet
>BoS are staging an intervention in certain areas to "protect their interests," while the real reason is to fight the Institute
>Railroad is...the Railroad
>Institute is trying to take advantage of the chaos and replace the population with Synths, furthering their cause of wiping the slate clean for humanity
Damn, what could have been...

Aren't there like massive differences from synth to synth?

Why would I risk my life over a keyboard?

But then Bethesda wouldn't be able to push their """"post-""""apocalyptic setting that they've pushed so hard as the iconic feature Fallout.

Sometimes I wonder if Bethesda staff ever even realized how much it clashes with what Fallout was.

Yes. I will put my fleshy human between a metal synth and a bullet.

This would require Bethesda pull it's semi-competent writers away from the elder scrolls. The entire plot is just a perspective flipped FO3 and every so often throws in a reference to it to give it some sense of continuity. The actual plot, once you strip away the forced kidnapping arc nobody gives a shit about after their second playthrough is a disjointed mess where nothing affects anything else in the commonwealth and how nobody can do anything without the protagonist wiping their asses for them.

I just ignore her and run off to get BW before turning it into a minefield and adding a nuka grenade

Wait a minute that card

Attached: Wait.jpg (1024x576, 174.8K)

cause you finger it

lolwut, if you answer anything except yes, you're turned down, or do I not remember correctly?

(Speech 100) No, fuck off.