ITT: post points and places in vidya where you felt like you were lost on an adventure deep into a journey

ITT: post points and places in vidya where you felt like you were lost on an adventure deep into a journey

>whole world is going to shit throughout time and space
>you've been on nothing but crazy escalating adventure after adventure
>suddenly stranded in the simple quiet prehistoric era free from all the troubles you've had so far

Attached: 325132.png (511x420, 59.3K)

CT is pure kino no matter what Any Forums says
>Any Breath of Fire when the sim starts

Attached: Breath of Fire IV.jpg (640x480, 60.43K)

Anachronox after leaving, well, Anachronox, is all that specific feel. But when I found myself in picrel planet, where the mood was so different, I just felt utterly lost but chilling at the aesthetics of it all.

Attached: demo_02.jpg (1280x960, 283.72K)

This part in Dark Souls was kino

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-204218_YouTube.jpg (955x588, 120.55K)

Grom's first mission in Warcraft 3 has that sweet "where the fuck was I even going" feel, one of my favorite parts of the game

Attached: 90348.jpg (1200x550, 214K)

>suddenly stranded in the simple quiet prehistoric era free from all the troubles you've had so far
>The reptites are on the verge of overrunning early humankind
>The planet devouring evil arrives
Unga bunga though

Sender Station Station was peak comfy shame about Sunder though

Attached: SSStation.png (1280x720, 866.65K)

>found an anachronox chad
how about that last plot twist, huh? how could he we were bant bros...

Ever since learning where things are, Vivec is always a fun time
Especially with Stop the Moon

Attached: image_2022-06-26_130721055.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

Well yeah it has to escalate and get back on track somehow, but that initial feeling of quiet downtime was great

Attached: 86-112.png (512x448, 38.27K)

I hate open world games because they can never provide this feel unless they gate you off from the rest of the map from the start, reaching Las Venturas in San Andreas wouldn't be nearly as special if you could go there from the start

Attached: 91.png (1700x1000, 1.03M)

No part of CT is Kino. You're just a simple minded idea who prefers style over substance. Which is fine, but at least own up to it.

Attached: 5.png (500x500, 246.6K)

Post your favorite games right now

>You're just a simple minded idea
yours? existential af

>No part of CT is Kino.
Have shit taste all you want but shitting on its peak OST is undiluted crinj

idiot*

>Have shit taste all you want
No need to project Nigger Trigger. This only works if you have actually played more than one JRPG in the past 20 years.

you're a more interesting person talking about the things you love rather the things you hate anonymous

Attached: file.png (1680x1035, 2.55M)

>hate
No, idiots just need to stop going around on this board pretending bad games are good.

Very smug of you implying CT is a bad game.

>Very smug
You're allowed to be when it's too easy to win against Nigger Triggers.

>implying
Facts don't have implications. Thinking otherwise is just going to embarrass yourself further.

>CT is a bad game
Correct. Do you still want to live in your comfortable delusion, or will you wake up to a painful reality? Of course, anyone who pretends most of the 90s Square games are good is too far gone at this point.

Did someone insult your indie game by negatively comparing it to Chrono Trigger or something, what's your origin story CTschizo

Every day I thank God I wasn't born with taste as shit as yours.

>random schizo babble with a non-sequitur
What a surprise.

God didn't do you any favors.