Why do former Epic Games Store exclusives sell so well on Steam...

Why do former Epic Games Store exclusives sell so well on Steam? Are people really denying themselves great games for months just to click a different store icon?

Attached: file.png (608x792, 439.63K)

Yeah

>June 26, 2022
>top seller is the Steam Deck
How many millions has it sold by now?

>play from the couch, or your bedroom!
>or your bathroom
>or your parent's living room
>no, not the car. no toys in the car

On EGS the games will eventually go free, so buying it makes no sense
Their own reports in 2020 said that less than 10% of the their userbase ever made a purchase

I refuse to give Tim money so he can keep buying off "exclusives".

Yes, I'll keep doing it and you can't stop me motherfucker.

Why are steamdrones this dumb and ignorant

>Are people really denying themselves great games for months just to click a different store icon?
I use steam input for most games. Take that away from me or make me jump through hoops to use it and simply won’t buy it. More than that, I won’t buy it out of spite because there is absolutely no reason for platform exclusivity to even exist on PC. I will never use EGS.

Yes.

>I use steam input for most games. Take that away from me or make me jump through hoops to use it and simply won’t buy it.
This for me, but replace Steam input with Proton.

I'm making a point by pirating any Epic exclusives. They deserve no money.

>just to click a different store icon?
And to avoid installing the launcher and all of its bullshit, and to avoid having to make an Epic account.

I still very much miss when games weren't tied to online platforms though.

steamdrones are braindead, yes

Basically this.

*Retards paying for games on pc are braindead
Sorry I mistyped haha

i won't support epic exclusive bullshit

Elden forgotten

>goes to steam
>also releases cheaper outside of hitman 3 which ended up selling like shit due to being full priced a year later

gee I wonder why OP

Attached: 1655716140523.png (1294x637, 776.1K)

>Are people really denying themselves great games for months just to click a different store icon?
>great games

Attached: 1652954911999.png (645x636, 56.83K)

These charts are organized by $$$ not units sold.

>tfw you have never spent money on the EGS

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (312x320, 79.61K)

I wait for months even if it is released on Steam immediately. Fuck paying full price, I have dozens of games to play.

Yes. Epic game store is so shit that people wont click on a different store icon and ignore all games released on it.