Why did you stop playing your 3DS?

Attached: 20220508_101037.jpg (2580x2219, 3.05M)

Never did, never will
Currently playing Pokémon Unbound on open_agb_firm

I bought other game consoles and also went back to retro gaming. Ultimately it's because I just stopped playing vidya to focus on other things like books, kino and career stuff. Great console though, especially with CFW. Probably the best library of any portable.

I'm playing through Wario Land 3 but I haven't touched it in a while.

>open_agb_firm
this sounds fucking cool

Because monster hunter 4 at 240p in fucking 2022 is an abomination. Also my c stick stopped working along with the zr zl buttons and it seems like nobodybin the history of the internet has ever encountered this problem.

Hacked 3ds
Hacked vita
Literally all you need

2014, sad to say I missed the golden years of the 3DS

Because the circle pad is fucking garbage. I bought a brand new 2dsxl and after 25 hours of dragon quest 8, the circle pad is scraping against the plastic and it causes it to be stiff when I pushing it up

Didn't stop, still playing SRW UX before bed

I'm always surprised when I replay some wario land 3 how my elementary school self was able to 100% the game including all 8 coins per level, without internet. I think I'm legitimately stupider now

Never even started
My 3ds still sits in box unopened

not enough online games

AAAAAAAHHHHHH WHY CAN'T I INSTALL THE FIRE EMBLEM FATES DLC

When it broke.
I was using it near daily for like four years, eventually the controls just stopped responding.

Third campaign? What's the issue?

I think it can finally play Shrek after the last update. Amazing.

I put it away after 2018 when I finished Strange Journey Redux. There's no reason to keep it out when I can just emulate every 3DS game with significantly more comfortable controls on my computer. Playing games in bed can be comfy, sure, but I prefer to just play everything at my desk.

Attached: 1631157870070.jpg (2100x1600, 166.69K)

It's the DLC for the Special Edition, the one with all the three. I think it's just some minor challenges you access in the Dragon's Gate.

>my c stick stopped working along with the zr zl buttons
You are me

>the one with all the three
Is it? I thought the third one wasn't on the cart and required a download in all regions.

I actually just hacked mine a few weeks ago so I'll be playing it for a long time yet

Got tired of the base 3ds and could never be bothered to buy the new xl.

The Vita is better in every way.

Attached: 71fwUD0JaFL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x693, 111.05K)

Well I think it has all the three campaigns. Couldn't tell you for sure because I'm not done with the Hoshido campaign yet.

Except for the having games part

No 3D is one way. The only way.

but i played some taiko yesterday

I can wrangle up more games i'd be interested in playing on the Vita than on the 3ds.

In terms of hardware yes, but you're pretty much relegated to emulation because the vita only had a handful of games actually worth playing.

240p sucks. I emulate my 3DS games if I can. Games like Senran Kagura look great at higher rendering resolutions. I still play games in the actual 3DS like Etrian Odyssey if the control scheme is just too awkward with a normal controller.

The translations for imports on the 3DS front is abysmal. This dungeon crawler by Konami is the only thing keeping me from putting it away for good (Beyond the Labyrinth is the title). I've already played through the restoration patch for Majora's Mask.
Meanwhile the Vita has a lot more ready and more are still being worked on.

Attached: 20220626_121651.jpg (4032x1816, 1.81M)

I lost it. i wanna play hotel dusk man

Play it on citra

That's actually a DS game. I'm assuming the guy wants that handheld authenticity or something.