I'm a few hours into the game now, it seems a bit bland. Why do people love it so much?

I'm a few hours into the game now, it seems a bit bland. Why do people love it so much?

Attached: 2b.jpg (960x1351, 149.91K)

Attached: norv.jpg (748x691, 46.32K)

Built for bbc and being gropped and slapped by big black hands

Attached: he is you know.png (723x611, 15.81K)

no one?

It is indeed bland
People just tend to overfocus on the puddle-deep philosophy that drives it, and overanalyze it to hell and back
Also, the androids are doused in sex appeal, which makes them automatically better in everyones eyes

user she has a big ass for a reason, to distract you from the bad gameplay and cringe writing.

The story is bland, never really picks up. Combat is pretty good and fun, even the hacking minigame. Music is weird and some people like it. Female character design is top tier. Overall will make it into any 3x3 that already has MGS3 and Dark Souls in it, which is the kind of people that tend to overhype pseud games in here telling everyone how great they are

I played on easy mode because the combat was trashy. It can't compare to sekiros combat

It's one of those games with a slow story ramp up. By the time you reach the final ending it's really something special, but it sure takes it's time getting there, and Route B being mostly a retread of Route A doesn't help. So yeah, it's one of those "Keep playing, it gets better I promise" games, and I wouldn't blame you for not being wanting to put in that effort

While the combat is never going to be as good as Sekiro which was built from the ground up around it's combat design, you're doing yourself a disservice by playing on easy instead of normal. You just kill things too fast to experience any depth

I stopped after ending A. I had no interest in literally playing the game again. I can't think of a reason why I'd want to anyway. That was enough for me.

I get that. I just wish Route B wasn't stupid like that, since Route C is essentially the second half of the game with no repeated content. Like I said though, I'm not going to blame people for not wanting to put up with Route B to reach it

Its actually not a good game at all. I went into it expected Ninja Gaiden like combat, real complex combos. Instead I got blind button mashing, endless iframe balloon dodging, and finding out that your main weapon is actually the Pod and I'd be holding down the bumper to fire it for the entire game.

just watch the game on youtube.
I had more enjoyment than actually playing the game

I've been playing the game for the first time too, I would agree it is a little bland at first but once you get a little bit further in, pick up some side quests and start exploring I started to really enjoy it.

The story quite clearly picks up

Nah I'm not a cuck

>dude, look at me, I don't like a popular thing. Am I strange or am I secretly a fucking genius?

ass cheeks

Honestly this the combat is pretty mediocre. It feels very similar to bayonetta but it has no depth as you can't perform any elaborate combos it's very basic. Also some of the enemies are so fucking tanky for no good reason, I thought I was doing something wrong with the Father Servo missions, thought I needed to be a higher level so I progress to main story at level 30 breeze through everything because I'm overleveled then come back to the city and find the remaining side quests including father servo have failed.

It gets better and the story is pretty good. But don't expect anything mind blowing. There are Ya books with more depth than Nier.

The game changes genre four times in the first ten minutes, has unique enemy designs and a soundtrack by keiichi okabe. You're either baiting or don't understand what the word bland actually means.

>Why do people love it so much?
Does anyone...? I've never seen this praised anywhere on here. Maybe on youtube or reddit, never here. I know this place and ResetEra hate this game.

He's secretly Enneagram 4, INFP. Same as most of Vee.

just drop the game and play Replicant

obviously the gameplay is worse (automata isn't anything great either) but the story, twists, characters, all of it is just so much better

>It feels very similar to bayonetta but it has no depth as you can't perform any elaborate combos it's very basic.
1. All it takes to prove you wrong is to search "nier combo" on youtube.
2. It's an RPG with Platinum combat slapped on it doesn't need high octane action.
3. There are no tanky enemies except the gold ones, you just suck.

Or, just go play a good game entirely.

you didnt beat the game. try ending D

They hated him because he told the truth but this user is completely right. It's just another overhyped, mainstream game sorta like The Witcher 3. The coom art is the best part about it.

Attached: 1626736911231.jpg (1043x1122, 119.96K)

>mainstream
Well, not really. It sold well, which was way beyond expectation. There was no doubt the Glitcher 3 would sell millions. Nier was expected to sell under 1 million. Somehow, it didn't. Obviously Vee has little say over what sells well, that is for sure.

Then don't fucking play it, why do you psuedo-intellectuals have to have a thread sucking eachother off over how smart you are for not liking something? How old are you fags, 13?

Why are you lying? There are no intricate combos in the game. Its tapping heavy or light attack and then alternating button presses. Its literally not a game where you do complex combos. Its not a game where certain enemies are only weapon to certain movesets. It is mindless button mashing disguised with some fancy animations. The combat is as dull as could be.