Why do they charge you an extra 100 for the disc version when you can buy a Blu ray drive for pc for like 20 bucks?

Why do they charge you an extra 100 for the disc version when you can buy a Blu ray drive for pc for like 20 bucks?

Attached: 211103102546-underscored-ps5-vs-ps5-digital-lead.jpg (960x540, 30.82K)

Why are you playing conslows in 2022? Build a PC you faggot.

Because 13 year olds post on this site

the price difference isn't from the cost of the drive, it's sold at a loss because the lack of a drive forces you to buy games on PSN and they get a bigger cut of each game purchased.

have you never bought electronics before?

Only fucking retards lock themselves to one platform. I have a PC, PS5 and Switch. If you just have a PC you're as much of a queer as the console only third worlders

Attached: 1610576542828.jpg (695x515, 57.01K)

thing is, PC gets ports of most PS5 games and can emulate most switch games, so people with high end PCs hardly have any need for other consoles. all the PS5 really does is play PS4 games with better performance.

I have a ps5 and PC.

There's no reason to have any console if you have a PC unless you have alot of friends over that want to play videogames

There’s zero reason to own a console if you have a PC. Don’t even give me the “exclusives” excuse. Switch is understandable because you can use it as a handheld.

>PC gets ports of most PS5 games
Sony is releasing ports of year old PS4 games to hype up sequels or in the case of TloU, to hype up their stupid HBO show. If you compare the 3 right now it's
>xbox ports come to pc day and date, very based
>nintendo games emulatable sometimes before the official release, but it's not actually their business model and will end with a new console
>sony games get a pc release 2 to 5 years after their console release
Right now PC is based and can absolutely cover most of your bases but it's pretty obvious that the bubble will burst unless Nintendo pushes crossgen for 2 years and you'll go back to needing consoles. Same for whenever Sony decides to have a game worth a damn that's not also getting a PS4 release, which is looking to be the 2 new Final Fantasy games if you're a weeb. And if you are a weeb, waiting 2 years for ports of story heavy games that will get spoiled for you is a pretty stupid move if you care about them.

PC+PS5+Whatever Nintendo's next console will be is most likely going to end up being the way to go. Especially if we end up getting another new Judgment game to finish off the trilogy, which is also on Xbox but the timed exclusives on PS5 are better than the no exclusives on Xbox so yeah. Game Pass loses a lot of its appeal when you're just going to pirate all the shit on PC anyway.

the "exclusives" thing used to matter, but now all the good shit is finally coming to pc as well. about damn time.

>Sony is releasing ports of year old PS4 games to hype up sequels or in the case of TloU, to hype up their stupid HBO show. If you compare the 3 right now it's

I bet you right now in a year or so they'll start releasing their games day 1 on both PC & PS5

save this post if you want to user

Attached: 1655868657096.jpg (501x570, 133.07K)

>603805298
Pathetic snoy cope, lmao
PlayStation will die as soon as CoD becomes a Microsoft exclusive, which will make the vast majority of normalfags get a Series S/X.

it's usually possible to avoid spoilers for games, what you'll really miss out on is the peak of discussion from when they were new.

haha sure buddy. they'll keep COD and that mythological "minecraft 2" right?
COD games are going to keep releasing on playstation indefinitely, cope.

Nobody is getting an Xbox when the PC exists retard

Attached: 1642207569927.jpg (540x610, 241.97K)

You're right, but let the snoyggers remain in denial. PlayStation is dead. Fuck Jim Ryan.

Cope harder, faggot. Normalfags who only play CoD don't give a fuck about "muh peecee"
The only one coping here is (You), my nigger. After all existing contracts are honored, it will go exclusive.
>Minecraft 2
Are you retarded? There will never be a Minecraft 2.
Plus, at this point I assume Mojang was acquired under the same condition that snoy managed to acquire Bungie. The same isn't true for Bethesda or ActiBlizz.

Yes, we know you're so broke you only have a 970 and couldn't afford a console, keep sobbing

Attached: 1622236069994.png (600x591, 149.46K)

microsoft specifically said
>we have committed to Sony that we will also make them available on PlayStation beyond the existing agreement and into the future
and you are still coping

>COD games are going to keep releasing on playstation indefinitely
like elder scrolls, am i right?
fucking retards, imagine thinking a company would spend fucking $70,000,000,000 just to keep everything the same. when they say cod will remain on ps because they don't want to split communities, they mean stuff like warzone. they said the same before they officially owned bethesda (tes online, fallout 76)
is tes vi coming to playstation? no.
is fallout 5 coming to playstation? no.
but both fallout and tes remained on playstation via these live service games.

Kek imagine being this mad

Attached: 1654537409260.png (317x313, 233.25K)

>PS5 Slim will be digital only
>Regular PS5 will disappear and replaced by a $700 pro version

all facts, all you can do is cope.

because they know console gamers are the dumbest sacks of shit alive who will buy anything

Good thing I already got my disc version

Attached: 1656206619910.jpg (850x995, 63.58K)

They've expressed interest in doing that for their retarded GaaS titles. Which might end up being the majority of what they release, we'll have to see but I kind of doubt we'll get day and date for other titles because they need some exclusives to draw people in. Microsoft buying all these studios is a gigantic hit to Sony, who is most likely going to lose access to their games so they need something appealing about their console to draw people in. Their biggest money makers are still selling PS Plus and getting a cut of MTX in games so everyone leaving their ecosystem for PC hurts their profits a lot.

But if you view it as the PC games being advertisements for new titles releasing on the PS5 to draw people into their ecosystem, it makes a lot more sense from a business perspective. The extra 1 million game sales for God of War on PC is obviously nowhere near the same level of profit as making sure all the kids don't ditch Playstation to play FIFA and Call of Duty on Game Pass.

>it's usually possible to avoid spoilers for games,
It depends on the game, you can avoid more niche titles pretty easily but the time jannies in FF7R were almost impossible to avoid if you visited Any Forums.

>what you'll really miss out on is the peak of discussion from when they were new.
That is very true though.

I have a Switch, PC and PS5 I don't need to cope about a goddamn thing

Attached: no.jpg (300x857, 38.11K)

it's not 100 extra for the disc one but the fact that with a digital version you have to buy digital copies, meaning they'll make more money off you

Yeah, they will be available on PS after existing agreements, into the future, because no ActiBlizz games will get delisted from the PS Store even after contracts are honored.

no games

I play fifa/nhl with lads and have sex. (With biological females.) You don't have friends and are turbo virgin so it's okay to have PC only.

Disc drive or no disc drive
IT'S GOT NO GAMES