Diablo Immortal Banned In China

gamingbible.co.uk/news/diablo-immortal-postponed-china-after-controversial-tweet-appears-20220626

reddit.com/r/DiabloImmortal/comments/vkr2bl/diablo_immortal_is_banned_in_china_due_to_their/

TLDR; Some madlad on Blizzard's PR payroll decided to say "Why hasn’t the bear stepped down?”

China is fuming

Attached: CHINA.png (667x551, 664.54K)

Diablo franchise cancelled forever.

Here's the 'tweet' itself.

Attached: WINNIE.jpg (2082x726, 104.48K)

Man, are chinks THAT easily triggered?

Xi is.

The people? No. The man in charge of their government? Yes

>banned

It was postponed to July 7th. I don't think you know what "banned" means.

kek

I can't imagine what kind of things you can say to cause a trigger shit storm on Twitter

Attached: 1625973385253.jpg (1440x1080, 146.47K)

>make game targeted at chinas huge paypig mobile gamer population
>not going to be allowed to be released in china
whew lads

Did anyone answer the question though?

blizzard is a chinese company

The Cope is 100% real. Besides, China was looking for a reason to get rid of some more 'Western influence'

Attached: 1655237514871.jpg (218x232, 10.99K)

>"Why hasn’t the bear stepped down?”
I still don't know what's going on.

Incredibly based, I hope Blizzes profit margins included the Chinese market and they thus got fucked because of thier retarded subhuman monetization practices that even the bugmen who subsist off of shitty p2w mobile games wont deal with.

Attached: 1652217777789.jpg (2583x3186, 650.44K)

Because he's president for life.

Anything. Many people on that site are schizophrenic enough to misconstrue anything you say or do.

It would be cancelled in muttland if one of the devs said “men can’t get pregnant” or “george floyd died of an overdose”.

You must be living under a rock damn.

They know they have power so they use it to dish out consequences for attempted slights. They learned well from western society.

I dare you to write something offensive to Biden on twitter.

You say that as if the west is lacking in forbidden words or opinions.

People protest games all the time. Remember Kingdom Come?

It would be like if the U.S Govt. outlawed it instead of just some litterally who being upset.

This is the current B*izzard line "officially, this debacle hasn’t been given as the reason behind Diablo Immortal’s postponement. Instead, Blizzard have said the delay is to give developers time to make “a number of optimisation adjustments to the game”"

Right now the delay is from China thinking how big of a response they're going to give. If it doesn't end up at the VERY least as a ban for Immortal, i'd be surprised

Might even Ban all b*izz products

>hes conveniently ignoring the daily over 9000 posts calling to kill biden and SCOTUS
okie dokie.

It wouldn't, person in charge of tweet would be fired in the worst case scenario.

Can say whatever you want about the president. You can't, however, imply any ill intent.

The are leftist commies, jealousy and rage run through their veins. It is why when they are in charge millions of people are murdered.

Attached: 1652722422960.png (720x461, 639.4K)

Hammond! You said WHAT, to Mr.Pooh?

Attached: 1656092972185.jpg (780x439, 45.66K)

China will grow larger.

Attached: China-High-IQ.png (901x461, 137.6K)

>say word
>money stolen
heh nothing personnel kid

>Verification not required.

Attached: 887.jpg (800x450, 36.98K)

Just looked this up and it didn't get banned at all. It got delayed to july 7th a week ago.

You don't fuck with president Pooh.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_142e479c-1b25-11e8-95c3-8b5a448e6e58.jpg (1180x663, 70.21K)