Sony has to start porting PS1 games somewhere but why in the world did they start here?

Sony has to start porting PS1 games somewhere but why in the world did they start here?

Attached: 2284722-box_ts2.jpg (419x499, 40.2K)

because its great you fucking retard

Because it’s retroactively based on the in-universe toy based on the live action movie from 1995

Attached: 1656188685793.png (750x1053, 440.52K)

>Zoomers don't know

It's a great game

Pffft you are a shit taste peasant

Attached: 3452351421.gif (280x200, 791.6K)

Because, unlike Lightyear, that game actually will sell

I think of all the things I hate about Lightyear this generic fucking merchandise cat is the worst.

>"We're planning to roll out NTSC options for a majority of classic games offered on the PlayStation Plus Premium and Deluxe plan in Asia, Europe, Middle East, India, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand regions"
How are they planning to make non English languages work?

Because nostalgia makes bank, that and it's genuinely a good game, besides the final boss being lazy as fuck.

Oh right that movie came out maybe thats why it was first

i love how the toy can't even look closely to the product in the movie, such a scam

Is there a lesbian kiss in this game? I can't play it if there isn't a lesbian kiss in it.

>suddenly the toy story 2 game is bad

This is bullshit. Buzz was the hottest toy, retconning sack of shit.

there's a fully explicit gay sex scene between an interracial gay couple. that work for you?

Only if they're hot.

>the entire story of the game and conflict between buzz and Zerg is deciding how to honour a black lesbian the correct way

Me personally I disliked how you kept having to switch to the black female space ranger to beat the levels, otherwise buzz would’ve kept failing

then it works

>nu-pixar
>hot people
does not match