The machine that mindbroke an entire board

The machine that mindbroke an entire board.

Attached: Steam_Deck_coop.jpg (1400x1050, 153.5K)

buck$ broken

>doesnt ship to brazil
well fuck

That's not the Analogue Pocket.

It's already obsolete

Attached: 1653713322258.png (1073x988, 464.58K)

it mindbroke an extremely specific population of the board

Really enjoying my Deck. I barely boot up my desktop anymore

Shitposting Discord trannies =/= Any Forums

I can't believe my american brothers would consider chinese handhelds over american designed products

Is it true that the deck can't even play the next fromsoftware title?
Worthless if that's the case

Trying the thread again, eh shill?

Did any of you put a screen protector on your 512? Do GoG games work the same on Deck as their Steam counterparts? What is the least shit external gamepad for couch coop? I am looking at dual sense.

Attached: Cq6FuspWIAASclf.jpg (1218x880, 339.5K)

It's all chinkshit, retard

What are you on about? It can run Elden Ring just fine. As for the next title (Armoured Core?) - we don't know the system requirements yet

lmao

Why would you buy a deck to play Stardew Valley?

>download exe from gog
>add it either to Lutris or as a non-steam game
>run it from the handheld mode
Pirated games work too btw

The whole world belongs to America

Why would you buy a deck?

user, it is made chinkland designed by chinks and engineered by chinks. Only thing "American" about it is the gleeful ignorance you feel and believe that it isn't

I'm guessing if you don't have a switch + want to be able to play your other steam games. Buying it literally just for Stardew would be a weird choice, unless you can use mods on the deck too

I've already forgotten this exists several times and I'm gonna do it again.
quick rundown:
>steamboxes
>okay nobody wanted those but VR is the next big thing
>but nobody is making actual games for VR because there are no players and there are no players because there are no games so here's a pseudo-Half Life in VR (it sucks but has a cool shader for fluids inside bottles so at least that goes viral and people know we made something)
>okay nobody bought VR for that and VR is clearly going nowhere just like 3D movies so uh..
>... mobile next? yeah. let's try a Switch clone.
(You) are here.
>2023: huh, PC gamers didn't want a mobile device. weird. back to VR maybe, or crypto-currency shit that has nothing to do with games maybe?
>fuck it, here's CSGO 2 and we made sure it's the worst version of CS yet because characters are now fully customizable and everybody's wearing camo patterns even less visible than the heroes we ruined CSGO with. of course you cannot turn that shit off but we're pretending to address the problem by adding full blown hero shooter outlines. thanks to our favorite rich gambling addicts for another billion dollars XOXO

Valve died with Episode 3.

You forgot:
>streaming is gonna be the next big thing!
>yeah...I mean...maybe...once the infrastructure improves...
>NO JUST DO IT NOW IT'LL BE FINE WE CAN MAKE A BOX...NO AN APP...NO, A BOX....THEN RELEASE AN APP
>won't that make the box obsole-
>no more THINKING! Just do it!

Did it? I feel like it's pretty quiet.

Valve did one of those??

To spend some quality time with Jas on the go, obviously.

Attached: 1655159859830.jpg (1500x2160, 1.98M)