SGDQ 2022

Summer Games Done Quick 2022

Next: Pre-Show Cringe
After: Shadow of the Colossus
Later: Sonic Generations

Previous thread: Only an hour left until the stream starts. Are you ready Any Forums?

Attached: 1648681626725.png (779x439, 235.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy
youtube.com/watch?v=B_F6pRMQ72c
youtu.be/hwa6ezCnWZA
streamlink.github.io/install.html
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i remember the good times

Attached: sadasdasd.png (1728x716, 2.74M)

trans rights are human rights

Attached: FVX070PX0AEI_no.jpg (897x774, 58.98K)

>hey folks, we ALMOST MADE TWO MILLION and it's the last day!!!! Can we make it to over TWO MILLION?!
>counter starts jumping ahead randomly by the 1000s, hundreds of '10k from anonymous just got in', it's easily at least 3.5 million this year
>woah you folks are so kewl!!!
>people still think it's not a money laundering scam

But no paddy with andy makes me sad

finally an entire week i can pretend to not be lonely

Attached: trans run.png (1000x609, 703.29K)

You will never be a real Yehudi. You have no patrilineal Judaism, you have no descent from Moses, you have no Matzo balls. You are a degenerate "speedrunner" twisted by Discord and estrogen into a crude mockery of G-d's perfection.

All the “donations” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your dilators people mock you. Your single mother is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “followers” laugh at your any% glitched streams behind closed doors.

Men of faith are utterly repulsed by you. Six thousand years of intelligent design have allowed gamers to sniff out edited runs with incredible efficiency. Even runners who "place" look like goyim to a Jew. Your lack of a hand cam is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk gentile to watch your idolatry, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your chair.

You will never do a mitzvah. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed from the Lord's flat and stationary earth, ready to crush you under Joan Donovan's unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your sacrificial chicken, and make a peaceful offering for Azazel at the Seder. Your Tavistock case manager will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of knowing a video game speedrunner. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with a Blue Checkmark, and every Rabbi putting a rock on your grave for the rest of eternity will know a member of the LGBTQP+ community is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably big-boned.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Here's a peruta to give to charity!

Attached: YWNBAJ.jpg (375x450, 115.73K)

Attached: 1641987747952.gif (268x178, 1.2M)

I want to lick and worship Kungfufruitcup's gigantic forehead

Attached: Goddess.png (500x594, 579.06K)

Attached: FJ-5w2iWQAIG_uu.jpg (1218x880, 339.42K)

You think she secretly despises the troons there or if she actually digs them and has fuckfests with them?

Attached: agni firepunch.png (870x1064, 483.1K)

Attached: 1654818081602.webm (1280x720, 792.59K)

I'm glad the event is in person but I'm still mad they sterilized it with masks and low attendance caps. They need to accept that COVID exists and that the weak people might die. It's also upsetting because it most likely will never come back to Florida as a result. The event was an hour away from my house :(

Guys I'm here in the main hall watching set up and Stiv just ran in a with a gun

She enjoys their company because they make her look even more divine in comparison.

>fae/faer

Like... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

Like youtube.com/watch?v=B_F6pRMQ72c

Attached: 1638199859894.png (638x469, 417.98K)

Spike's hair has little deflated over time

>F: Skyrim
Huh, why?

Imagine being able to buy female hormones that cost you hundreds, if not thousands each year, but not a new chair. Lmao

is there gonna be an user restream

>spending money on things leaves you less money for other things
you're like a detective.

SOMEBODY PLZ

You can buy 3 years worth of hormones for like $500.
Why does the right always have to come up with delusional fantasies about reality to cope?

Attached: 1637939112186.jpg (1880x2507, 1.79M)

Then why no new chair?

Oh, they can't afford either, but getting out of a bad insurance payment is what some would call a tranny's natural talent.

Attached: 1624820879450.png (637x474, 271.51K)

Post plum

Oh shit it's back bros

Clearing out my colon in preparation to have my #mindblown by some sick GDQ tricks and timesaves while my BF blows my back out! #transrights #sgdq2022

>The right boogieman
The majority of people despise trannies, not only right leaning people, go outside more freak

god I wish Spunk used an avatar instead of being on camera

Attached: Purple_Idle_3x.gif (144x144, 34.49K)

Attached: soylent.jpg (2728x2128, 1.16M)

I'M FRAME PERFECT
I'M FRAME PERFECT

>ROYAU RAINBOWWW
KINO

are you illiterate?

btw this is the new transphobe approved twitch emote
use it whenever a troon appears

Attached: MyAvatar.png (112x112, 30.13K)

You now remember this
youtu.be/hwa6ezCnWZA

ETA for start?

You will never be a woman.

I spend a majority of my time outside, sweetie. That's how I know your kind sits in a dim room coming up with delusional fantasies to explain why your life is so bad.
Hint: It's not the left, the jews, or the tranny. The election was not stolen, you are not being genocided. You are just very gullible and take the internet too seriously.

Attached: 1650744379998.png (698x651, 490.81K)

Tweet this

>The majority of people despise trannies
most people don't care either way. the idea that everyone is seething over trannies is a conservative projection.

Based
you tell them fuckin chuds sista

Attached: 1656210102633.png (601x285, 114.87K)

>trannoid
>vtumor
yup just what i expected

Even if you don't ultimately go bald you still lose volume as you age, afros are a young man's game by default

Attached: Here Comes Plum![sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fycijf7.mp3].webm (626x342, 2.73M)

Sitting outside of a McDonalds for WiFi does not constitute as playing outside.

that thing was made for rule 34

So how long do you reckon it will take for a genuine troon to be on camera? I give it 30 minutes and then one appears

Attached: 15853527707701.jpg (1199x793, 119.77K)

Attached: ladies.webm (1272x462, 2.24M)

First shot

most trannies are ugly men in dresses and the average person does not react to them kindly

Racism = ended

no, most people don't care. being obsessively furious over trannies is near-exclusively an alt-right thing.

is there going to be a comfy hangout where people can actually chat about gdq?

is this not starting an hour later than normal?

>Genuine
What?
>troon
First scene.

Attached: gdq gender chart.png (1697x903, 1.47M)

Reminders:

The best way to watch GDQ isn't a restream, it's using streamlink

streamlink.github.io/install.html

Command line:
streamlink twitch.tv/gamesdonequick best

Homie, you're in it

/srg/ might come back. it usually does for gdq.