The great debate

The great debate

Attached: 8A474754-372A-48AE-8D50-7D38F3BCDDE3.jpg (683x483, 185.06K)

Last of Us mogs both of them

Both are great. I personally like 2 more, but I love 3 as well.

Two for story
Three for everything else

Silent hill was never. Shit gameplay, shit characters, and they’re not even scary. Shit music. Awkward combat. They don’t hold up

Epic

>shit music

Bad bait

The entire emotional backbone of Silent Hill 2 was handled better by a subplot in 1. And aside from this weird emotional ambivalence thing it really doesn't do much else. 3 has the benefit of tying directly into 1 for its foundations and just pleasantly and competently expands on everything that game was doing.

3 measured up to 1 for me, while 2 was a bit of a letdown.

i do miss the more dedicated baiters, nowadays they're too easy to spot

Whichever one Trunp likes more

2 by far. 3 is quite overrated but I still enjoy all team silent titles. 3 was also supposed to be something else entirely before the upper management meddling, so

Is 4 any good? Only played 1-3

>worshiping a politician

It has its moments, but also some meh ones. Do try it tho you cant rly go wrong with team silent's output

4 = 1 > 2 > origins > 3

Attached: 1655419546019.jpg (888x1024, 136.35K)

Well it's the last game made by Team Silent, before the IP was outsourced and turned into utter shit. Completely different from previous games: rather than having one world with different areas stringed together and linearly progressing through them, you now have a central hub (the room) and different "worlds" which are unlocked as you move on with the story. Not a bad game, but quite different from its predecessors.

Why are these games so fucking expensive now???

hey it's your opinion and I find 3 to be overrated but ffs below origins tf have you been smoking m8

>Is 4 any good? Only played 1-3

It has a ton of backtracking and jank but if you can get over that it's still a good SH game with some unique ideas.

It's been 2 years. Why are you still obsessed with him

In my head canon Heather is actually teen pregnant (she knows what a hangover feels like so she definitely goes to parties) and that's the catalyst for her carrying God. It makes a lot more sense to me than Dahlia trolling her so hard she gets pregnant with anger.

Attached: 1642072969589.jpg (1280x720, 40.36K)

you mean claudia? The sperms appears in the mall when you're also introduced to her and she announces the upcoming rebirth of paradise