Did GTA IV filter you Any Forums?

Did GTA IV filter you Any Forums?

Attached: IV Chad.jpg (1200x776, 170.75K)

It filtered my PC for sure
what a garbage port

did they ever make any effort to improve it?

Name one mission aside the Heat ripoff

GTA Vice City's way of saving the game filtered me.

>adding a nu-redditjaks to a good picture for no reason
Cut your nuts off, then gb2 >>>redditjak.potty

Uh...uh...cawsin let's go bowling!

I remember thinking it was barebones in terms of content at the time. Money was worthless after the bank heist mission after being practically scarce prior. I didn't mind the friend system because you got rewarded with fairly useful perks for getting them high enough (Except Kate that boring bitch). Graphically impressive and animations, physics, world fidelity was top notch. Still it felt like there was nothing to spend money on or really anything to do outside of missions. Weapon variety felt a bit lacking too. I probably just didn't like how 'grounded' it felt after playing the shit out of San Andreas.

I like the early ones where you shoot up drug dens
I like the mission where you hang off the back of a truck
I like the mission where you assassinate the gay
Fuck you I could go on

I thought IV was awesome. I beat it 100%. I like the slower pace compared to the other GTA games.

The helicopter glitch did. Fucking niggers.

Oh and the biker DLC too, it's kinda shit

The lawyer mission

Download DXVK, vulkan api conversion, performance is 10 times better. It takes a few minutes to rebuild the shader cache, but after that you should be fine.

Yeah but then they fucked it up again. Patch 1.0.4.0 had the best performance IIRC and then subsequent updates made it worse. Even 1.0.4.0 wasn't that great though. My PC handles RDR2 a lot better than GTAIV and that says a lot about GTAIV's port.

Nope.
100%'d it
still pretty forgettable

They should have just made properties and cars purchasable. It was all right there, they could have just had you buy some of the properties instead of getting them all for free, and there were several car dealers in the city where they could have implemented purchasing cars as a mechanic. In the end the only thing you can spend money on are clothes and burgers, with hundreds of thousands sitting in your wallet

Yes, by the gloomy gray filter

Money being pointless really is my only criticism of R* games. IV is probably the worst offender, although it’s one of my favourites.

The dumpster mission was fun

GTAV finally handled the money well, it's actually difficult to make enough money to buy everything there is to buy in the main story unless you manipulate the stock market by using a guide.

I feel the urge to play it again already after just over a year

Attached: my bike.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>cops don't react until you push the guy

TECHNOLOGY

Easily the worst in the series, including the 2D ones.

The Realism aspect probably stopped the purchasable properties. In NYC you aren't getting any plot of land without hundreds of millions of dollars. Manhattan real estate is literally worth billions.

No, just replayed it on PC for the first time since playing on PS3 when it came out and it holds up incredibly well. Mostly due to amazing characters and acting. The checkpointing sucks in a lot of missions and it has the classic Rockstar railroading but the actual moment to moment experience is so strong that it doesn’t matter.

I'm playing it right now

Yeah but there were safehouses in the game equivalents of Brooklyn, Bronx and Jersey, too, which were dumps. They could have made those properties worth ~100k and have the big heist score be higher so that you can purchase a few of them and still have a couple hundred thousand left over for cars. There's a Pegassi dealership somewhere near Middle Park and you can steal a Turismo from the showroom, but I always wanted to be able to buy one and have it persist in my garage. That's another ~100k investment right there and it would have made the money in the game a lot more meaningful.

>Pegassi
I meant Grotti, Pegassi is the in-game Lambo parody