Greatest game I ever played

Greatest game I ever played

Attached: Hpl5MtwQgOVF9vJqlfui6SDB5Jl4oBSq.jpg (1024x1024, 330.28K)

The worst game i've played.

"why"

>game

It's a movie with occasional shooting gallery segments

Is this your first game?

>hell, your boy wanna chop his pecker off and start wearin dresses, whose to say if that's right or wrong, John
This line was a little on the nose

Yep its kino. One of the Greatest western movies ever made.

This

You have a huge map filled with non-repeating events and tons of stuff to discover. If you just speed running the main missions it's your fault.

exactly

And the shooting isn't even that great. Max Payne was made 6 years before and it had much better gunplay than this.

dont ever take "muh movie" shitposter retards seriously

I like it but the occasion feminist garbage commentary writing and tedius gameplay take me out of it.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 745.54K)

>greated movie i've ever watced
you have shit taste op

Ok

Where's the game

>game
*cutscene watching simulator

It was very pretty with great characters. Main Storyline went on for way to long and had lots of unnecessary "twists". Main story missions were also way too linear. The only thing driving me to do the main story after the Saint Denis Bank Heist was hoping it would trigger more of the actually good Stranger Missions to appear.

It, along with GTA titles need a more in depth approach to crime. The way the player interacts with police needs to be overhauled. I was hoping the bounty system would produce long term consequences and change how the player would have to behave in towns and cities to avoid being recognized, but it's fairly trivial to circumvent or ignore. Players should need to take part in crime more regularly for their dosh instead of story missions just vomiting a boat load of Benjamins in your face. Honor and survival simulation aspects of the game needed to be worked on and developed way more.

>Reddit Dead Redemption II
>"muh greatest game ever played, goy"
Get better taste and go back, retard nigger faggot.

Attached: redditdeadredemption2.png (480x450, 361.56K)

why? i don't get the appeal of sitting through cutscenes

alright, the main missions are just a bunch of boring cutscenes

>bbbut you have a bunch of side content
bbbut it's side content...

>reddithog

Attached: sponge-bob-squidward.gif (352x234, 998K)

based ryuko poster

Attached: ryuko fursona.jpg (960x540, 92.17K)