Is 35k annually income enough to afford vidya?

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentinriga.lv/en/apartment/rent/54878
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0 annually is enough to play Vydia

based shoplifter of electronics and stealer of electricity and internet

You don't exactly need money for some vidya unless you mean with minimal work hours or something. Go somewhere with a low cost of living, buy/mortage a plot of land with a trailer, make your own meals, and you could get by on closer to 15k/yr easy.

copying is not stealing

>inflation and tight job market
>people still on low wages somehow
you guys are getting kiked just so you know

I make 13k less and can afford vidya, so yes. Unless you're a fucking retard. You arent a fucking retard are you OP?

All media is free. Wagies wont stop you from shoplifting corporate chains. Get a scooter for 100mpg commuting. Your smartphone is killing you so just quit cell service.

Praytell how one might copy power and the services of an internet provider?

just look trough their window and copy them

>35k
you would live like a kind in Central Europe with that money

But you clearly can't afford (((rent))).

Actually I make my rent in one week and have the rest of the month to save/spend. Project more faggot.

>22k/yr
>makes rent in a week
Do you live in some sort of government housing or parent-owned real estate?

You don't need money to enjoy Vidya you retard.

FPBP

Even not pirating, vidya is THE cheapest hobby. What people spend on car parts or camera gear or ammunition or sport equipment will buy you thousands of hours of gameplay. The only time it gets properly expensive is when you get into high end simulation rig stuff.

Depends on the cost of living in your area and what kind of life do you want to live. Sure you COULD play vidya at that yearly income but you should probably spend your time and energy getting to a place in live where you're both making more money and you operate as a responsible well rounded adult.

rentinriga.lv/en/apartment/rent/54878
dumbass

I want to work.
But no one is offering me job.
I'm thinking if I should have a career change at 30, feels wasteful that I'm throwing 10 years worth of experiences and starting new.

No I just live very modest and was lucky enough to find a decent place for under 500 bucks a month because I knew a guy in the area and snatched it up as soon as it was available.

Attached: 1655223938442.png (956x657, 440.14K)

Sandnigger in krautland here. No you dont. I still cant come in terms with out less this is and thinking of refusing the job offer

If the place you are looking to sign up for asks for your race and gender, and you are a white male, say you hispanic/half-native/jewish and a tranny or give yourself some other kind of wacky illness. Blackrock is pushing ESG into hiring practicies now to get white men out of work.

What type of sand people are you, you better not be turk, you better be one of the good ones

No it is not. I spend almost $0 playing basketball in a public court every week. The only time I need to spend money is when I need to buy a new pair of shoes or a new ball once every couple of years.

I live off of 10k€ a year and can afford buying vidya. Sell your car, quit alcohol and smoking, and unsubscribe from any online monthly online service and you're saving a lot of money for things you actually care about.

I'm not from racist burgerland.

Nigger what the fuck
Thats 800 a month
I pay 650 for rent only

PS5 + year of Playstation Plus Extra + a new game bough outright every month = simple as

Turks are the only good people in the world
At least 30% of the turks. The rest is under the influence if jewmerica

bruh where the fuck do you live. That's like 10k below yearly minimum wage in the UK.

stick with f2p games

Yes, 35k is slighty less than the average salary in Funland. I used to make around that and had no trouble keeping up with vidya releases and hardware upgrades.

Attached: 1638690602522.jpg (1080x1070, 63.44K)

Depends where you live.