Can Geralt even love Ciri, being a witcher and all?

Can Geralt even love Ciri, being a witcher and all?

Attached: game-lady-ciri-2[1].jpg (1500x1000, 473.34K)

Go outside and have sex

I bet the entire village can hear Ciri scream daddy when Geralt is with her haha

its illegal to have sex outside
bumping quality thread

Pretty sure it's illegal to have sex outside.

I don't think it's legal to have sex outside.

OK

Attached: 16529443095099.jpg (640x641, 41.95K)

Ciri can love Geralt that's a given, but can Geralt love Ciri?

Why is there only 1 YouTube video about this thing?

why are all women in this game whores
like there's not a single one that's not a total whore
even shani was ready to cuck you with yourself right to your face

Because you didn't buy it and film a review yet

Never played Witcher. How is she compared to Yenifer?

ngl normal sex is boring compared to dolls

if i was gerault and we look the same so it is not outside the realm of possibilites i would fuck ciri until her daddy chased me away with a gun but the smart me already planted my seed and anchored me a wife

There is platonic love between Geralt and Ciri. Their entire relationship is that of father and daughter. Nowhere once is there any reference to any sexual attraction between the two.
If you're asking about witchers having feelings, that's a whole different thing.
Sapkowski first wrote Geralt as an unfeeling machine because of the witcher elixirs and rituals, but then realized how fucking boring and retarded it is to write and read about an unfeeling protagonist. Thus, he retconned witchers being unable to feel as Geralt making that stuff up so that his employers would stop bothering him about his autistic unemotional response to everything.

>Can Geralt even love Ciri, being a witcher and all?
Yes, it's well established in the books and games they Geralt does love Ciri like a daughter. Contrary to popular belief witchers aren't emotionless, it's just that the mutations dull their emotions somewhat. I think their emotionless/heartlessness image comes from that, but also their attitude towards their work.

She likes clams, if anything she would be interested on Yennefer or Triss. Not Geralt nor any other male character.

Attached: woman-eating-oyster-opening-her-mouth-to-eat-pap-has-seafood-sauce-chili-paste-fried-onions-leucaena-top-looks-very-186237517.jpg (1600x1156, 147.77K)

but should I touch grass?

Needs correction

No, she doesn't. One dyke rapes her repeatedly when she's at the mercy of a little gang of faggy bandits.

She is really irritating and does dumb stuff all the time because of hormones
Yen on the other hand may look like a cold bitch at first but then you realize that she is in fact Geralt's cold bitch and she deeply cares about him and Ciri

He loves her as a father you sick fucks, this is why real women avoid you