You guys like G4?

You guys like G4?

Attached: sessler_problem.jpg (596x298, 38.59K)

I can't decide who I hate more, the fags or the christcucks.
Best case scenario they all fight in the streets over abortion and kill each other.

>American Christianity
No such thing

Attached: sessler fights a zoomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>abortion is... LE GOOD! because it just is!
god I hate amerisharts so much it's unreal

This guy needs stop snorting cocaine

Code Monkeys was alright.

>I can't decide who I hate more, the fags or the christcucks.
Shut up, faggot. If you are against Christianity you're part of the problem.

Attached: larpagan.jpg (933x581, 147.16K)

it was catholics, not protestants, who made it happen though.

>We're this close to a new shoah!

Attached: sessler_camp.jpg (588x252, 28.78K)

Sessler is a coke fiend with a brain made of Swiss cheese

What else do you call baptists and all those other retards that got banished from europe for being insuffereable?

Yeah, it's probably Christcucks. Imagine being more insufferable than the LGBTQ lmao

Attached: sessler_jew.jpg (592x342, 45.96K)

Nah, I get it. Both of you fuckers are annoying as shit. I understand the need for your religion but you won't catch me crying if they get purged along with LGBT-Whatever.

>Jewish desert religion slave
lol

I never realized he was Jewish before, but now it all makes sense.

Based Catholivs actually trying to save lives

Attached: IMG8022851135039372835.jpg (451x634, 57.74K)

I'm pretty sure American Christianity is a get rich scheme. I've watched one near me, the food drives are great for the community, but I watch the people who participate in them. They all drive shitboxes and don't look much more better off than the people they are helping. Those people are also certainly donating their earnings. Late at night I see Bentleys, Mecedes, Lexus etcs drive up, hang out for an hour and drive off. I have never seen one of these people show up to the place when the public is allowed in.

kek what a cokefiend

>Yeah, it's probably Christcucks. Imagine being more insufferable than the LGBTQ lmao

Attached: jew_talk.jpg (397x366, 51.9K)

you guys stopped being cool hundreds of years ago, you're looking more like the fags in the image now

Based cokehead. Christians should all be killed.

Who's going to do the purging? Fedorafags? Tranny pagans?

Attached: gaytheism2.png (726x546, 51.03K)

My roommate plays drums at a mega church. The things I've learned about women from him have been invaluable. Not saying the religion is a shame but the way it's practiced kind of blew my mind.

Footpussy?

Ah, so we're wrapping back around to 00's fedora tipping, is that it?

Heathens, heretics, apostates, infidels, blasphemers, take your pick.

replace it with Jews and that tweet makes a lot more sense

Start? People haven't been doing that and pretty much nothing but that for at least 50 years?
American Christians are absolutely the acceptable target, regardless of how you feel about anything.

As opposed to the proud transgender pagan warriors?

Attached: Proud_Pagan_Heritage.png (826x896, 456.06K)

>stop being sensitive and thoughtful to certain beliefs
Cool, time to make non-medical circumcision illegal until the individual is 18 and can make a personal choice on the procedure.

Yeah, no shit. The church is corrupt. American churches, especially those creepy megachurches like Joel Osteen's, are just scams to line their own pockets.